Hyundai Accent 3-door Enthusiast Accessories

!!!TED!!!

A few pictures from the Barrie autoshow in Ontario. Taken by polish_kris.

The Hyundai Accent 3-door Enthusiast Accessories package.

AKA The Hyundai Accent 3-door Premium.

AKA Hyundai Ready Rice.

A very neat car. It basically reminds me of a 96 Civic hatch, all done up from the factory. The rep said that this car was specially made for the show, and that Hyundai is strongly considering building it. Check out that 10" Subwoofer in the trunk!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Goofy, but better looking than the Yaris.

I disagree. They all look awkward in their own way, but the Yaris and Fit at least look modern, and not 90's like this.

195032[/snapback]

I further disagree. The Fit looks like it is from the 90's, the Yaris looks modern, if not exactly pretty. I like the Fit's interior a lot though, easily best in class IMO.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm shocked to see it have a strut tower bar...

195039[/snapback]

I'm surprised it isn't a cheapo hinged one, and actually a solid strut brace. Although it does look like it is made of plastic.

I further disagree. The Fit looks like it is from the 90's, the Yaris looks modern, if not exactly pretty. I like the Fit's interior a lot though, easily best in class IMO.

195035[/snapback]

Well the Fit in its current body style was introduced in 2002 in Europe and Japan, and just now made its way to America. So it is not a new body style by any means.