BV Likes To Dream

Cory Wolfe

Some day... I'd like my Millenia to look like this, almost exactly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/669611

I love the color, I love the wheels, I love the little non USDM details, I love that it has a 5 speed manual, I love how clean the engine looks, I love the tasteful two tone interior, I love... I just love the whole thing, even those wacky headlight washer nozzles. If I'm ever able... My Millenia will hopefully look like that in the future... *dreams*

:D

By the time you got your's looking like that, you would have put so much money into it that you could buy something nicer. That's my take, at least, and why I can't decide whether to mod the GTO or not... the question I'm faving is: should I invest a bunch of money in it, or just save the money and buy something better later? And there's no real clear answer.

Stay off the big exhaust though. Nobody needs a rice can. I saw an Integra at school and the exhaust pipe was huge. It was an early 90s Integra. The exhaust tip was so big, my anti-ricer auto shop teacher stuck his shoe in it to see if it could fit. It turned out his steel-toed shoes fit in the exhaust tip. Dont ask me why he did it but it was a customers car at our auto shop. SO they dont know about that incident.

Guest YellowJacket894

By the time you got your's looking like that, you would have put so much money into it that you could buy something nicer. That's my take, at least, and why I can't decide whether to mod the GTO or not... the question I'm faving is: should I invest a bunch of money in it, or just save the money and buy something better later? And there's no real clear answer.

:withstupid:

That's my problem with the S-10.

BV, there's only one way to get the funds to make your car just right if you figure the investment will pay off: get a job. :D :AH-HA_wink:

Booyah, the funniest part of your Simpson's clip is when Homer is nekkid, holding himself, and looks down to see a banana on the floor, like "something" fell off his body.

Vipes, yes, I've had dreams to customize my vehicles through the years but never really followed up on it until now. The Colorado looks better than ever with the chrome handle covers, polished American Racing wheels and Leer cap in place. Maybe I need to break down and buy a digital camera so I can post some pics.

A job is the best way to get money (Captain Obvious!) to do anything you want, but I have to agree with those that say save your money for your next vehicle instead of spending a lot to customize this one. I like the blue in the photos, but your green is also a good looking color. Your factory exhaust has bright tips, right? A set of polished rims in factory size and offset (so you don't have to buy tires), tinted windows and a nice, wet-look cleanup would go a long way toward your goal without spending a bundle. (Why did I just respond to this thread, I vowed never to give Viper any advice after his rude comeback in the antidepressant thread.) :rolleyes: :AH-HA_wink:

What colour scheme is your interior?

196758[/snapback]

Mine's black and tan, except it's all tan with a black dash and center console. It's not particularly attractive. What I'd like to is mimic the above, with tan instead of the gray.

Vipes, yes, I've had dreams to customize my vehicles through the years but never really followed up on it until now.  The Colorado looks better than ever with the chrome handle covers, polished American Racing wheels and Leer cap in place.  Maybe I need to break down and buy a digital camera so I can post some pics.

A job is the best way to get money (Captain Obvious!) to do anything you want, but I have to agree with those that say save your money for your next vehicle instead of spending a lot to customize this one.  I like the blue in the photos, but your green is also a good looking color.  Your factory exhaust has bright tips, right?  A set of polished rims in factory size and offset (so you don't have to buy tires), tinted windows and a nice, wet-look cleanup would go a long way toward your goal without spending a bundle.  (Why did I just respond to this thread, I vowed never to give Viper any advice after his rude comeback in the antidepressant thread.)[/b] :rolleyes:  :AH-HA_wink:

196954[/snapback]

The thing is... Me and my Millenia are about as tight as Fly and his Aurora. :lol:

If I were to honestly get a newer car, it might be another Millenia. But I'm really just dreaming. All that would be hellishly expensive for only a 169k car. The most I'm bound to do is give it a paint job (which it needs... badly), new wheels (since it needs tires, haha, they'd be 18"s instead of the lowsy 15"s), clear corners (essentially 99-00 spec lights), and some small detail, audio, and/or mechanical things. Just enough to make it more than some $1500 car. :P

If I were to honestly get a newer car, it might be another Millenia. But I'm really just dreaming. All that would be hellishly expensive for only a 169k car. The most I'm bound to do is give it a paint job (which it needs... badly), new wheels (since it needs tires, haha, they'd be 18"s instead of the lowsy 15"s), clear corners (essentially 99-00 spec lights), and some small detail, audio, and/or mechanical things. Just enough to make it more than some $1500 car. :P

197192[/snapback]

Well, that doesn't sound too bad...

Still, I see too many early 90's Accords with the same get-up as yours, only they have a fart can.

I still think you're just pissing away your cash. I'm sure once you start working, you'll realize it too.

When I started working, I figured I'd be driving my dream IROC Camaro by now, but instead I saved most of the cash and just bought a Bowflex, which ironically, was more expensive than some of the Camaro's I was eyeing... :blink:

Put your money to better use... buy some Ford stock... like I am... :lol:

Ford? :huh::P

Anywho... what else do I have to put money into in my current life? I got my car... um... Education won't be something that comes within the next year or two and even then what money I'd make wouldnt be enough, hence what loans are for. I don't think I'm going to be moving out anytime soon unless I end up having a relationship with an older guy. And... I don't need nor want a Bowflex. :lol:

196742[/snapback]

Why? Because if you're always saving to get something better, you'll eventually realize you've got what is "the best" in your mind. Then where do you go? That's a part of why I said I'll keep the Camaro. I'll invest money into it and make it the car I want it to be instead of investing twice as much money to get a new car that isn't even the perfect car. That's how I feel at least, maybe you think a little different...

Oh, and plus, you're 18 and have a GTO.. how much better can you get?

Why? Because if you're always saving to get something better, you'll eventually realize you've got what is "the best" in your mind. Then where do you go? That's a part of why I said I'll keep the Camaro. I'll invest money into it and make it the car I want it to be instead of investing twice as much money to get a new car that isn't even the perfect car. That's how I feel at least, maybe you think a little different...

Oh, and plus, you're 18 and have a GTO.. how much better can you get?

197307[/snapback]

:withstupid:

yeah, the idea is to buy low, sell high.  Ford is not going to get much lower than they are now.

197316[/snapback]

Well... I, somehow, don't see them getting much higher either. Even with the new guy. :P