Random Pimpage

Flybrian

Guest YellowJacket894

Posted Image

LAWFLLL!!1!11!!teh driver thinkz heis teh hXc pimple-daddy!1!11!!!

Posted Image

Save for the yellowing front-clip, the Grand Am's color scheme looks at least partially decent.

I'd like to know where people my age get money to do $h! like that to cars; a handout to fix my S-10 would just make my f@#king day. (I wouldn't try to be "fasttothefuriouzLOLZ!" with it, however.) Of course, if there was such a place, a bank we'll call it, no one would tell me just where the hell it's at -- Junior wants a new wing from a 1970 Road Runner on the back of his 1995 Breeze and he'll be damned if I'll stand in his way! :pbjtime:

Dear Lord, the Grand Am is actually the least ugly... :blink:

Now this is just the $h! Ive been talking about. I guess those two photos about sum up saturins elustrious past, only these cars have been improved, get it, they are better than origional, yet they still look like crap.

oh my, Im just gettin all............woody

199347[/snapback]

you're just a bitter, bitter person, aren't you?

What a suprise, there are ricers with Saturns... While I believe the point of this thread was just to have a chuckle, and not to belittle Saturns or Pontiacs as a whole, I'd like to point out that some Saturns with some work done to them look darn good, at least IMO.

Not either of my Saturns, I have yet to do anything substantial to mine:

Posted Image

same car:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've seen many more that are really well done, but didn't spot them quickly enough to bother posting them up, and I've seen all models well done, not just 2nd gen SC's as shown above (though they are quite nice).

The Electric Lime one actually looks kind of cool with the anodized blue wheels. Hate the wing though, as always. At least it's not "decal horsepower", the kid has done some real mechanical work to it. It is a genuine hot rod (to use the old skool vernacular.)

That front license plate completely ruins it for me... so... I'm going to have to agree with Razor. Sorry. :P

199452[/snapback]

I know the guy, and he would ditch that front plate in a heartbeat if he could. He's also done several thins since those pics, but I don't have any good shots to reference.

you're just a bitter, bitter person, aren't you?

199398[/snapback]

Thing is, not one person can give a legitimate arguement in saturins favor, not one. These photos even prove it.

Now Ill tell you, I fight really hard not to go to the saturin area and bash every thread but I dont. However here and in any other areas, its open territory for me. I refuse to go gaga over product from a "division" that never had a leg to stand on simply because now they are handed the key to the company. We will see Buick, Pontiac and GMC fall because this "division" and "hummer" will get product not allowed for the others and product that will compete intentionally & directly against, Buick, Pontiac and GMC for the soul purpose of "proving" Buick, Pontiac and GMC are unworthy of further developement.

That said, remove that licence plate and you still have a freekish looking facia, one only its mother could love..........thing is, no one knows who the mother was, this baby was found sitting on the curb. And this was the "best" looking saturn....... from the nonprofit "division"......

razoredge, you need to call your doctor and get some pills to deal with your obession over S A T U R N. SATURN is going nowhere any time soon. SATURN is getting new product and will draw more people into their showrooms in the next year or so. You're going to see more SATURN's on the road too. You better find a dark little corner of your house to hide in so you don't see them. Without medication, you may go into overload mode and explode. I fear for your family's safety if that ever happens. :stupid:

From,

A caring and very happy SATURN owner

Posted Image

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

razoredge, you need to call your doctor and get some pills to deal with your obession over S A T U R NSATURN is going nowhere any time soon.  SATURN is getting new product and will draw more people into their showrooms in the next year or so.  You're going to see more SATURN's on the road too.  You better find a dark little corner of your house to hide in so you don't see them.  Without medication, you may go into overload mode and explode.  I fear for your family's safety if that ever happens.  :stupid:

From,

A caring and very happy SATURN owner

Posted Image

199740[/snapback]

ah................get over the truth...........thats a C2.5 made out of Oldsmobile blood money. Put any badge on it you like and its still the little runt that stole the money from the candy jar and sits there smirkin with a set of Chevy braces in its mouth................. :lol:

medication........... :lol:

I like the Electric Lime but that is the only thing. I saw a 92 Saturn 4 door today and it was aweful. All rusted out. They even debadged the front emblem and put a BMW emblem on. I was laughing for about 10 minutes. We were on HWY.10 heading down to Mississauga.

ah................get over the truth...........thats a C2.5 made out of Oldsmobile blood money. Put any badge on it you like and its still the little runt that stole the money from the candy jar and sits there smirkin with a set of Chevy braces in its mouth................. :lol:

medication........... :lol:

199771[/snapback]

What you think is a negative for the company(being new and not having history) is actually its advantage. Do you remember all the negative comments from Pontiac fans when GM brought them a 350hp V8 RWD coupe because it didn't fit their image of what it should look like?(GTO) Saturn has no such image. Saturn can go in any direction GM wants it to, unlike the rest of the divisions. If GM gives Pontiac RWD cars, Pontiac fans go crazy because now they cant drive in the rain. If Pontiac makes a modern car, it's not retro enough. Or too retro. Buick cant even put bucket seats in a car without negative comments from Buick fans. You think there may have ever been a time when(gasp) Oldmobile and Buick were new companies and had 0 history? Well they made history and grew an identity, just like Saturn is doing today.

Saturn growing & advancing it's image and earning new sales & profits is not specifically razor's objection (if I may be so bold). His objction, to put it simply, is that to accomplish the above, the funding & product was therefore denied to Pontiac & Buick.

In that, I agree wholeheartedly: Pontiac & Buick have, at least up thru the foreseeable future, more potential for both (sales & profit). Can Pontiac & Buick still get what they've so richly earned? Will there be enough cash, or is Holden rebadges the primary future??

If Saturn can pull import buyers into GM ownership, I have to support it. But if it comes at Pontiac & Buick's expense, I'm with razor. Tough situation.

Saw 3 Auras yesterday, one an XE on display at a local fall festival. Nice car at a great price. Saturn rep there said the car is flying off the lot. He mentioned the hynd-end azera in comparison: I've only see ONE in all the time it's been out.

saturin is not doing or accomplishing anything that Buick, Oldsmobile and Pontiac could not have, had they recieved the money and product squandered on saturin.

Buick should have a Kappa, no saturin in existance.

Buick should have a smaller epilson size car, no saturin in existance

there are already far to many Suv's and Cov's to go around, thus proving, no saturin in existance

now everyone can breath, which was the bill of goods we were sold at the conclusion of Oldsmobile..........only to see it was clearly all about saturin

Buick and Pontiac and (Oldsmobile for that matter) have contributed greatly to this money machine, whether you that werent around want to believe it or not. The only problem is that since around 00 all focus was placed on Cadillac then saturin and the money machine B&P and Chevy sat idleing along on reskins and minor upgrades for the most part.

Every new saturin product is one less for the divisions that actually earn the money, towed the line, made GM enthousiasts, GM enthousiasts. If we know where to look to be GM enthousiasts there is no reason the "import buying crowd" cant be shown the light too, I was one of those import drivers before I saw what Buick and Oldsmobile was all about. If R&D money is not squandered on some whim to change the definition of General Motors and put into more & better Buicks, Pontiacs and Chevys people would take notice, no less than saturin

the route now is going to conclude Buick and Pontiac, because we are placing saturin right on top of them, and you want me to :pbjtime: oh boy! look at that aura ? :pbjtime: oh boy! look at that sky! Im still looking at the Aurora and saying WTF happened ? that was the aura, the Reatta was the sky, the Intrigue was the aura, nothing new here

Im a GM enthousiast because of Buick and Oldsmobile. Destroy them and whats the attraction ? Ive migrated over to Pontiac a bit due to cleaning up the lines a bit but at least I recognize them as a successful contributor not a leach.

Satty. this car had rust everywhere. B-pillar, rockers, hood, rear, doors. Everywhere. It looked like the car had just been sitting to die for a couple of years. The Bimmer badge was new.

199826[/snapback]

Most older, abused S-series cars that I see have huge chunks of the doors or fenders missing but little rust. There is one that I drive by on my way to class that is missing a lot of the driver's side fender, a huge hole above the wheel, but the rest of the fender is still there. I've also seen one that had two holes in the back door, it looked like a fork lift ran into it.