The Game of the Century

will any of you guys be watching OSU vs Michigan tomorrow? #1 vs #2... first time in the rivalry's history that the two have faced each other under these conditions

its literally going to be one of the greatest football games ever played

you guys might even see me on ESPN Gameday if you watch the pre-game coverage starting at 2:30... ill be wearing a white number 25 jersey and holding a sign that says "Chad Henne for 2nd String"

watch Troy Smith, Ted Ginn, Anthony Gonzalez, Antonio Pittman and James Laurinitis take on Chad Henne, Mario Manningham and Mike Hart for the right to go to Glendale for the BCS title game

if you dont understand how big this game is then check this out... the LOSER goes to the Rose Bowl

GO BUCKS!

yeah the Louisville vs Rutgers game was a real good game... but i go to OSU... so why watch the RU game when the greatest game in the history of college football is being played in my backyard?

Croc... Cal and USC is on after THE game... so you can watch both!

dont expect USC to win tho... Cal should take it, and then when USC beats Notre Dame... it sets up one of two games

if Rutgers can pull out a stunner and beat WVU (i think they will) it could be OSU vs RU for the national title

BUT we cant rule out soon to be SEC champs... Arkansas...i think OSU vs. Arkansas would make a sick title game

Michigan and USC can have fun in the Rose Bowl where they belong :P

Man whoever wins, that field is certainly $h! right now. The grass is giving out under everyone's feet.

Edit: Wow, terrible play call by Mich there on 3 and 1 with 1:31 left in the 3Q.

Geez another bad Mich play call to go for 1 instead of 2 after the TD at the start of the 4Q.

Well that late hit personal foul just lost the game for Mich. :nono:

Edited by CD/BP

I-O

GLENDALE BABY!!! 12-0

We dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan

the whole state of michigan

the whole state of michigan

no we dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan

cause we're from O-HI-O

It's certainly possible. I mean it all comes down to the BCS score. The next weeks will decide everything. It all depends on how USC handles Cal today, ND next week, and finally UCLA. Depending on how the games go, and the score spread, we could end up #2. Or stay #3. Same with Michigan. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow night before I analyze this. But all I know is if USC somehow gets to the BCS title game, USC will have to start our semester 2 days late...which would rock.

yup... the RU miracle is over...

OSU vs Arkansas anyone?

bleh...

there was bias in the reffing though!! even the OSU fans at the bar were argeeing to that.

It still was a close game though you have to admit that.

but lets go purdue and ND!!!!!