My 2005 Silverado

Here are a few pictures of my new truck. I bought it in Accident Maryland from Art Butler Auto Sales. I live in Pennsylvania and went a little over 100 miles to get this truck but it was worth it because I love it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really nice for 2005 congrats, but was there anything wrong with it that it was traded it in early?

226082[/snapback]

Could be that someone had a 2 year lease on it and got it in late 2004.

Nice looking truck you got there, very clean.

Edited by scharmer05

Could be that someone had a 2 year lease on it and got it in late 2004.

Nice looking truck you got there, very clean.

226108[/snapback]

^Yep. Or sometimes people just get a new one every year or two.

Looks great. Very clean, and I'm a big fan of the Summit White and it being fully loaded.

Yea that is true about the Z71 Decals but if it needed new bedsides from being wrecked or something you can't tell that they were replaced because the bed matches the truck perfectly? Oh well I couldn't care less the truck drives great and looks great so if it was wrecked you can't tell by the way it drives lol! I was just thinking that maybe there up that far because of the fender flares but not sure if thats why? Anyone got a pic of a truck that year thats a Z71???

Edited by Daryl 83

Yea that has the stickers lower but it doesn't have fender flares. but I did see pics of one with Flares and the stickers were still lower so IDK. I also didn't know that about the trim levels either. That yellow looks good on that truck.

By the way, all Z71's have the fender flares standard, at least in 2005. I checked the 2005 brochure, which I have because I also have a 2005 Silverado.

Maybe the decal was previously removed (for a cleaner look), and the owner decided to replace them when it was time to sell the vehicle? Or maybe it's not a real Z71, and the owner just put the decals on the truck? But then it's missing the LS or LT badge on the pillar.

Daryl, go into your glovebox. On the bottom will be an index card-sized label with all your options, in code. They are in alphabetical order. See if it says "Z71" on that label.

Your truck is looking good and should provide you with years of excellent service, it is a GM truck, after all.

I am not insinuating your truck has been damaged along the way, I'm just being anal because I work in a bodyshop.

Nice lookin' rig there - I wish you much luck with it during your ownership. One day I will also have a truck again - I could probably have one now if I wanted, but that would require giving up my SKY. And while I truly want a new 2007 GMC Sierra, I'm still too much in love with the SKY to part with it :) Anyway, nice looking Silverado and keep us posted!

Thanks. I can't wait to put some accessories on it. im going to get clear tailights for it this week so that will be one thing done. Then some chrome Tubular steps and Dual Exaust with Stainless Steel tips. And maybe a Grille Guard?

Thanks. I can't wait to put some accessories on it. im going to get clear tailights for it this week so that will be one thing done. Then some chrome Tubular steps and Dual Exaust with Stainless Steel tips. And maybe a Grille Guard?

226369[/snapback]

Those all sound like great upgrades, although if it was me I would look into some nice aftermarket LED tails, something that would make it stand out whenever you hit the brakes. Definately got for the dual and chrome step ups....maybe even some chrome bed rails to tie it all together. Again, beautiful truck.