Purely Hypothetical

ocnblu

You bound up the steps into the gym two at a time, show the front desk chick your member number, and make your way down to the locker room to change. You're so ready to get on that stepper and show it who's boss. 20 minutes on the stepper, no problem. You stop at the water fountain for a sip, in your regular routine, then wash your hands and head back upstairs, two at a time, full of energy. You're no newbie. You mix it up a bit on the apparatus, suavely making your way around the room with a professional, seasoned face. You can't help but glance around at a few attractive people, but your brow remains furrowed, intent on working your muscles, building a better body. You look good. After some crunches on the bench, you head back to the locker room to change back into your street clothes, content, feeling pumped. You find your locker and start to strip. That's when you realize you've had a dryer sheet hanging out the back of your t-shirt the whole time. It floats to the locker room floor in a graceful arc.

What do you do? How do you go on after such a horrifying turn of events?

Edited by ocnblu

'blu...

You honestly don't want to go there with me. I could top this and humiliate myself in MANY ways. If you really must know, send me a message. If not, understand they will never appear in the C&G lounge. :AH-HA_wink:

What do you do? How do you go on after such a horrifying turn of events?

Continue on as if nothing happened, Because you should only judge someone by there personality not there appearance.

You're right, Cappy. Yes, it happened, the dryer sheet thing. But it wasn't devastating. I thought it was slightly amusing, actually. Just like someone said when I joined this gym, people are most of the time just focused on their own goals, and wouldn't even notice something like that.

Who cares... like you said you (hypothetically) were there on business...

it was not a social vistit & you're a big kid. You & everyone else will forget

this ever happened by the next visit.

I don't use anything that I don't see the effects of. I figure, why introduce more chemicals into my life and spend money on products that I can't detect the effects of? Hence, I don't use dryer sheets or dish soap. You can get your dishes clean without dish soap, just scrub harder... plus, soap residue is really bad for you.

Every one lets sign a pact for if we ever see OCNBLU we have to snicker to someone else and say "thats the loser that that was at the gym with a dryer sheet on his back" then start laughing as he approaches you.

I don't use anything that I don't see the effects of. I figure, why introduce more chemicals into my life and spend money on products that I can't detect the effects of? Hence, I don't use dryer sheets or dish soap. You can get your dishes clean without dish soap, just scrub harder... plus, soap residue is really bad for you.

Yeah, but just because you can't see the food on your dish anymore, doesn't necessarily make it clean.

As for dryer sheets, please, when I don't use them, my dress pants cling to my legs for half the day until the static eventually discharges.

I've been in the middle of a workout and realized that my shorts were inside out (once) and on backwards (once).

Done this with my underwear, too.

I discovered a dryer sheet in my underwear one day in college. Itchy, scratchy.

Yeah, but just because you can't see the food on your dish anymore, doesn't necessarily make it clean.

As for dryer sheets, please, when I don't use them, my dress pants cling to my legs for half the day until the static eventually discharges.

Funny, I've never found my clothes have that much static, no matter what I do...

Also, there can be food residue stuck to your dishes, whether you use dish soap or not, plus there can be soap residue stuck there.