Capriceman turns 100 !

Wow... I guess B-bodies really are for old people! :P<_<:wacko::blink::lol::angry::huh::P

Posted Image

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Edited by Sixty8panther

yeah Centuries seem to fly by.

But Thanks every one!! :)

Hmm. i have gone through 2 world wars 1 great depression. the roaring 20's, the white flight, Raise and half assed fall of the big 3, Ironically the rise and fall of communism... 4 major warish conflicts. the birth of the SBC and jet engines.

The key to life is to be happy and let nothing stop you! (if only i could live like that <_< ) And eat your veggies.

Thanks again.

Congrats on your 100th birthday, Capriceman, what's behind the longevity?

Is capriceman really a 100? or is gullible jsut written on the ceiling?

whach that you say sonny?

i use a 50 inch monitor.

But no im not really 100. take about half and subtract a decade then + or - a couple years.

Well I got a old used car radio from the guys at the shop and I got a nice set of craftsman tools from the better half. Oh yay more tools to stuff in a already over flowing tool box.

Really tho my birthday was ok but the news i heard this morning was horrible. I still can't believe it happened. Oh well. I guess life will go on.

thanks again!

whach that you say sonny?

i use a 50 inch monitor.

But no im not really 100. take about half and subtract a decade then + or - a couple years.

Well I got a old used car radio from the guys at the shop and I got a nice set of craftsman tools from the better half. Oh yay more tools to stuff in a already over flowing tool box.

Really tho my birthday was ok but the news i heard this morning was horrible. I still can't believe it happened. Oh well. I guess life will go on.

thanks again!

What happened?

What happened?

A person I served with "Accidentally" killed himself. I don't know how that happens but, I'm sure I will know the details later. Its sad really because He was the most normal of the group. He had a kid, a wife, and a nice house in Arizona. Of all the days its the day before my birthday aren't I lucky?

A person I served with "Accidentally" killed himself. I don't know how that happens but, I'm sure I will know the details later. Its sad really because He was the most normal of the group. He had a kid, a wife, and a nice house in Arizona. Of all the days its the day before my birthday aren't I lucky?

Ow. :(