• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
trinacriabob

Capriceman turns 100 !

Congrats on your 100th birthday, Capriceman, what's behind the longevity?

Wow... I guess B-bodies really are for old people! :P<_<:wacko::blink::lol::angry::huh::P

Posted Image

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Edited by Sixty8panther

Happy B-day Cap!

:jump:

I'd buy you a beer-but judging by age, it might have to be prune juice.. :AH-HA_wink:

yeah Centuries seem to fly by.

But Thanks every one!! :)

Hmm. i have gone through 2 world wars 1 great depression. the roaring 20's, the white flight, Raise and half assed fall of the big 3, Ironically the rise and fall of communism... 4 major warish conflicts. the birth of the SBC and jet engines.

The key to life is to be happy and let nothing stop you! (if only i could live like that <_< ) And eat your veggies.

Thanks again.

Congrats on your 100th birthday, Capriceman, what's behind the longevity?

Is capriceman really a 100? or is gullible jsut written on the ceiling?

Is capriceman really a 100? or is gullible jsut written on the ceiling?

I'd don't think he'd be posting if he was...He would need a big screen to see...

whach that you say sonny?

i use a 50 inch monitor.

But no im not really 100. take about half and subtract a decade then + or - a couple years.

Well I got a old used car radio from the guys at the shop and I got a nice set of craftsman tools from the better half. Oh yay more tools to stuff in a already over flowing tool box.

Really tho my birthday was ok but the news i heard this morning was horrible. I still can't believe it happened. Oh well. I guess life will go on.

thanks again!

whach that you say sonny?

i use a 50 inch monitor.

But no im not really 100. take about half and subtract a decade then + or - a couple years.

Well I got a old used car radio from the guys at the shop and I got a nice set of craftsman tools from the better half. Oh yay more tools to stuff in a already over flowing tool box.

Really tho my birthday was ok but the news i heard this morning was horrible. I still can't believe it happened. Oh well. I guess life will go on.

thanks again!

What happened?

What happened?

A person I served with "Accidentally" killed himself. I don't know how that happens but, I'm sure I will know the details later. Its sad really because He was the most normal of the group. He had a kid, a wife, and a nice house in Arizona. Of all the days its the day before my birthday aren't I lucky?

A person I served with "Accidentally" killed himself. I don't know how that happens but, I'm sure I will know the details later. Its sad really because He was the most normal of the group. He had a kid, a wife, and a nice house in Arizona. Of all the days its the day before my birthday aren't I lucky?

Ow. :(

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.