Spring Ahead!

ocnblu

Yeah, I forgot about it being the first day of DST until I logged on this morning and my computer had the new correct time. I guess the earlier change to DST came in a Windows update I downloaded at some point? :unsure:

Anyway y'all, Rock out with your clock out! Be on time!

The first few days of this I always feel robbed of an hour until I get used to it.

Ehhh... time is relative.

Beautiful sunny day in Lisbon today! :D

I Had lunch with some friends right by the sea: one of my friend's dad is in the hospital, but we kinda forced her and her boyfriend to come and have lunch with the rest of us. That way she got a proper Sunday (for a change).

So... if we're in Spring, why the hell is is 82 degrees out!!!

I love hot weather, but not when I have to play a soccer game (at least it's not a full 90 minutes) in the middle of the day!

C'mon man...82 with no humidity is fine. Don't be a pussy :AH-HA_wink:

Growing up in the midwest I played many soccer games in 85 with ridiculously high humidity...your body just can't breathe in that...

Don't be a pussy :AH-HA_wink:

Posted Image

Sorry, but if you're gonna throw one down the middle of the plate like that, it's my duty to hit it out of the park. :P

No time change here in sunny Phoenix...but I'll have to deal with it tommorow when I go home to Denver..will be nice having more daylight in the afternoons, but I'm not looking forward to more morning darkness...

More light at night means I'll be taking the bike to work at least a couple of times a week once I finish tuning it all up. Take that, Big Oil!!!!

C'mon man...82 with no humidity is fine. Don't be a pussy :AH-HA_wink:

Growing up in the midwest I played many soccer games in 85 with ridiculously high humidity...your body just can't breathe in that...

:P

I'd rather have humidity then dry air! For as much water that I drank, I still felt dehydrated and crappy.