So it's going to snow right....?

10pm - Weather.com 1"-3"

10pm - Accuweather 2"-4"

8am - Weather.com 4"-6"

8am - Accuweather 1"-3" or 5"-10" depending where you are.

Geee....thanks guys. :thumbsup::alcoholic: :alcoholic:

edit: Oh, and BTW. Right now, it's raining.

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Sleetin' like a junkyard dog pretty much all frickin' day here, calling for up to 5 or so inches of mixed winter precip through tomorrow. Apparently, my bank closed early... and so did the gym. I have no idea what to do with my hands.

We have about 2-3 inches of crusty, heavy snow right now. The roads just flat out suck because they can't get the stuff off the pavement. I was supposed to meet up with some friends at a small group tonight and do my first training ride for the Montauk Century tomorrow. The small group's cancelled and tomorrow's ride is in doubt. And of course, my car looks terrible. Hooray for winter <_<

Four and a half hours.

That's how long it took to chip all the 1.5" thick ice off the driveway, walkway, front porch, my car, and part of the deck in the back yard. I'm sore in places I forgot I had places. I more than made up for not going riding today.

Miserable friggin storm, nothing but accumulated sleet and lots of it. I am sooo retiring from snow plowing after this winter. I've had enough.

Damn, but this stuff was HEAVY ! I am still tired and sore, and just a bit grumpy. This puts me about a week behind where I wanted to be on my non-snow to do list.

Speaking of your avatar, sir... have you ever done a Geico commercial? :o:P

I did do a Chevrolet commercial when I was in San Antonio, TX for a local Chevy dealer there. My wife and I were visiting the Alamo when when we were approached and asked to be in it. We signed the papers, they paid us cash, and all we had to do was look like tourist (which we were) as they pulled a car up in front of the Alamo.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S