why women live longer than men

I almost pissed myself looking at those photos, then Balthazar's comment made me really start rolling on the floor! So effin true! :lol:

I might actaully try it. Sometimes I lack the part of the brain that is in charge of self-preservation. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by Sixty8panther

Sly...i have the same deadly symptom: get the job done, no matter what it takes... balthazar women do nag us to no end and i will give kutos to the man who invents the first remote that works on women (that mute button will be handy) and the turn on/off button ;)

LOL would thier lips still move? :P One time as a kid working as the "Lot Boy" at the local dealership I almost roled a Silverado flatbed off of a 30' cliff when I was parking it on a very soft patch of grass. It had rained like 5" the week before and the earth litteraly acted like quicksand, but just on the outer edge of the embankment. I exited the truck through the passanger door and left it hanging there still sinking. We quickly chained it to a bigger box van and called a HD wrecker to get her out. It was pretty scary. All the salesman could not believe that the truck did not roll. The angle was so steep that the truck was physically only overcoming gravity because the tires were sunken into the ground so much it was stuck in that position. That was the closest I came ot killing myself on the job.

No true close calls for me, tho I was scooping boulders in a skid steer along the edge of a septic field hole today when I noticed a huge crack running under my wheels. Problem was it had rained last night and the grade sloped towards the hole; the machine wanted to crab sideways into the hole, but I tiptoed it back away.

Thinks about B.V.s comment... Cause they suck the life energy out of us men!

Shit, Did I say that out loud?! :huh:

No, Sixty8... that's not quite what I was thinking. It's not really PC either... I mean... it would probably offend everybody. Ah what the hell... Here it is: Because women get f**ked, while men do the f**king. In gay couples... men still do all the f**king. In lesbian couples... they don't really get f**ked. :D See...? :lol: :P There are exceptions, though...

so...does that mean that gay guys live longer than strait guys...and manly lesbians live shorter than strait women??? i dont get it...i think this thread is long dead some of you obviously missed the point...oh well