Sad News

4-1-07/ GM Headquarters:

Today, Rick Wagoner has announced an unanomous decision to cancel all further production of the GMC Acadia.

"With the Saturn Outlook and the upcoming Chevrolet Lambda (called "Criuse," just announced today) on the roads, and GMC being known for a tough-truck brand, it will be pulled from the production line." There is a rumor that a replacement, supposedly more rigid and GMC-like, according to insiders, is expected to debut at the Frankfurt show. Recalls for the Acadia are planned to start Tuesday, along with production halt.

"The idea of pulling the Acadia off the market is probably a good idea, for GMC's sake and its reputation." Bob Lutz includes. "Originally, I thhought the idea was a horrible one, but considering the fact that GMC isn't made for some Ford Edge rival. GMC is a great brand, but having the Outlook copycat in its model range isn't our brightest idea yet, I admit. It needs to be fixed immediately."

The rumored replacement is planned to go on sale early spring 2008.

Edited by MarioBro88

You know... this would have been almost believable if only the spelling were correct. Don't get me started on the grammar. :P

Today, Rick Wagoner has announced an unanomous decision to cancel all further production of the GMC Acadia.

"Originally, I thhought the idea was a horrible one

sp33113nG c43k 4 t3h w1nz0r!

Edited by Captainbooyah

I canceled Pontiac and revived Olds (NOS did a wonderful chop of a Suzuki Forenza for that one) a couple of years ago, before that I introduced a few new Saturn models while killing off a few others and reintroduced the Camaro for 2006. Gotta love April Fool's Day....except some of mine actually had people for a little while.

I canceled Pontiac and revived Olds (NOS did a wonderful chop of a Suzuki Forenza for that one) a couple of years ago, before that I introduced a few new Saturn models while killing off a few others and reintroduced the Camaro for 2006. Gotta love April Fool's Day....except some of mine actually had people for a little while.

I remember that, hehehe, had me fooled for real.

I heard from a very "serious" source that the next-gen Acadia will be based on the Kappa platform and will get up to 8,000 mpg... but it doesn't run on gas. It runs on happiness and self-awareness.

On top of that, it will be fashioned after the Flintstones family vehicle from the hit reality television series of the same name.

TOP THAT!

I heard from a very "serious" source that the next-gen Acadia will be based on the Kappa platform and will get up to 8,000 mpg... but it doesn't run on gas. It runs on happiness and self-awareness.

On top of that, it will be fashioned after the Flintstones family vehicle from the hit reality television series of the same name.

TOP THAT!

We don't need to top that, Jerry Flint will; be it by article or product, he'll beat or bash it. :P

It all ties together. creepy.

I can make it better. Residents of Flint are sometimes called 'Flintstones' and Mariobro's prank was about an '08 Acadia. Coincidentally, in 2008, GM, which was originally established and founded in Flint, is celebrating it's 100th year. :P

Pretty silly April Fools joke, althought the Acadaia IS too soft and femmy for GMC.

Then again most of todays cars are too soft and vagina-oriented for my tastes,

nevermind unibody "trucks". (pick/ups & suvs) <_<

Pretty silly April Fools joke, althought the Acadaia IS too soft and femmy for GMC.

Then again most of todays cars are too soft and vagina-oriented for my tastes,

nevermind unibody "trucks". (pick/ups & suvs) <_<

Hmm, not a fan of things that present the orientation of a vagina? Got something to tell us, Sixty8? :scratchchin: