Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

*SCREEEEAM*

47 posts in this topic

OMG OMG OMG... I saw Sanjaya this afternoon in a blue Rav4! Oh, I almost died, it was the greatest honor EVARRR just to catch a glimpse! He tho thekthy!

Has anyone else seen Sanjaya? Post your sightings here! :)

^+1, who is that fella and why are you so freaked out?

*passes out*

*comes to*

Mr. Trees and Mr. Chevy, you don't know the great Sanjaya? He's only THE hottest American Idol in like EVARRR! He always has the coolest outfits and the sexiest hair... and his voice! *moans in pleasure* Oh, he is just a dream!

Edited by ocnblu

oh well that explains it. I don't watch much TV as it is, and I especially don't watch crappy reality shows.

Well OCN in that case I am glad I do not know him. I think American Idle is the most stupidest show, which I have had pleasure of not watching any.

Based on what I have heard and the ads I have seen I think that British dude, Simon? is one of the most irritating characters.

Although I like British sarcasm ala Clarkson, this dude is a jackass.

Heretic! His luscious locks are too beautiful to destroy with the scissors. How can you saaaay that? :(

have you been smoking

Posted Image

So ocnblu is part of the ranks of screechy, empty headed, teenage girls who keep voting for that no-talent schmuck?

This totally makes no sense...

Sanjaya is the only reason why I watch AI... he makes the show semi-interesting. The rest are all Justin Timberlake clones.

Hehehe... oh Lord, I can't keep this up. This has all been "tongue in cheek", in case no one knew. This Sanjaya phenomenon has just gone far out of bounds. And I don't watch American Idol, I've only seen him on YouTube. :AH-HA_wink:

Hehehe... oh Lord, I can't keep this up. This has all been "tongue in cheek", in case no one knew. This Sanjaya phenomenon has just gone far out of bounds. And I don't watch American Idol, I've only seen him on YouTube. :AH-HA_wink:

Sure you don't! :yes:

YOU WILL NOT SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO, MISTER HAIRY MAN!

Good lord man, I thought you were serious. You shouldn't joke like that, it's just not right.

Haha no kidding..."hot" wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe him.

Edited by DetroitNut90

Well Blu if myself and the rest of Howard Stern's fans have their way, Sanjaya will be the next American Idol...just this past week alone I voted for Sanjaya 154 times. Between Stern fans like myself and Votefortheworst.com.....American Idol is going to be a joke :ohyeah:

Whenever I try to watch AI I seem to turn it on when a bunch of them are trying to sing together, its completely awful and cheesy, I have to change the channel.

I don't watch those shows at all, but Sanjay has become a bit of a racial flashpoint up here in the PC woods. I saw his picture and an article in the paper this week. Still, he is cute. Even if he is half (okay, nearly a third!) my age. If I was 25 :AH-HA_wink: years younger, his picture would be up on the wall, next to a '59 T-bird and Lief Garrett.

Just for the record, boys and girls: in case you are wondering why I just started using emoticons. I am so computer illiterate, that I thought there was something wrong with my computer because when I clicked on the emoticons it would just show text on my screen. I didn't realize that AFTER you "add" the reply it changes to the real thing.

<_<

Well Blu if myself and the rest of Howard Stern's fans have their way, Sanjaya will be the next American Idol...just this past week alone I voted for Sanjaya 154 times. Between Stern fans like myself and Votefortheworst.com.....American Idol is going to be a joke :ohyeah:

Heh... For me to say that would be immature would be an understatement... and Ironic.

I'm not saying it's the best show ever, but it's not affecting people like you and others who intentionally vote for the worst. The show simply help those with talent to sing and do what they love. Is that so wrong? Many people who have been on American Idol have been able to make a career out of it where they might not have ever been noticed otherwise. Why harbor ill will towards the show for no reason? It's just stupid.

Anyways, myself, I hope he gets voted off soon. Personally, I'm a fan of Blake Lewis on the show and marks the first time I'm a real fan of any contestant on the show since its inception.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0