Priceless, it was my best day.

Z-06

While driving back from one of my friends in Atlanta I saw a Turdra for sale at a CHEVY dealership. Now it would not have caught my eyes if it was the older one, but it was the 2007!

That's right, the "used" BIG 2007 Turd was on sale at a Chevy dealership :pokeowned: . Wonder which moron bought it and decided to get rid of it in less than a quarter year.

If GA has taxes like FL does, that dude spent 4,000k only on taxes in less than 3 months, provided he bought a similarly equipped Silverado, wow what an investment.

I am going to check and see if Autotrader has a listing for this Turd.

That was priceless.

Edited by smallchevy

You should of taken a pic of it and had Fly put it in the 2008 C&G calendar. smilewide.

Honestly, I have taken with my camera in the phone, but I do not have a way of uploading it. Sprint is ridiculous to upload pics.

I would love to see the reaction of that guy who said, "We've been going easy on the big three", if someone sent this to his desktop :AH-HA_wink:

I don't want to disappoint anyone but sometimes dealers will buy a new model of an anticipated vehicle to draw some attention to their lots. I saw a brand new XLR on an Acura lot right after they came out.

But not with over 700 miles on it.

I live in NW Kansas, there are quite a few of the atomic tadpoles on dealers lots, but you don't see any around driving like you do the chevys and gmc. The first one I saw on the road was going home last friday......it was being loaded onto a tow truck. I assume this isn't just him running out of gas either as it was being wenched up. I did a double take...and it put a smile on my face.

While it is definitely ironic, there's no saying that the person who traded that in replaced it with a Silverado. Maybe after owning it they decided they didn't need such a big truck, and replaced it with an HHR or something.

While it is definitely ironic, there's no saying that the person who traded that in replaced it with a Silverado. Maybe after owning it they decided they didn't need such a big truck, and replaced it with an HHR or something.

While driving back from one of my friends in Atlanta I saw a Turdra for sale at a CHEVY dealership. Now it would not have caught my eyes if it was the older one, but it was the 2007!

That's right, the "used" BIG 2007 Turd was on sale at a Chevy dealership :pokeowned: . Wonder which moron bought it and decided to get rid of it in less than a quarter year.

If GA has taxes like FL does, that dude spent 4,000k only on taxes in less than 3 months, provided he bought a similarly equipped Silverado, wow what an investment.

I am going to check and see if Autotrader has a listing for this Turd.

That was priceless.

When I was a Chevy salesman at Chevrolet of Lowell in 2003

we had a guy come in with a LOADED black 2003 Tundra with

3000-ish miles on it. He bought the truck in the fall of 2002,

shortyl after decided he could not stand the way it drove & the

way it handled on/off road.

He bought a 2003 forest green Silverado.

The salesman who took it in trade was a

sort of hero, not because it was a

conquest sale for GM over Toyota, but

because we knew some retard Toyota

humper would pay TOP $$$ for a barely

used Tundra. Which they did.

Some dude payed Top-$ KKB money for

the Toyota and still had a $h! eating grin

on his mug when he took delivery.

Go Toy-oh-dur.

The used "new" 2007 Tundra on the Chevy dealer's used car lot could easily be a repo... perhaps the owner was a flake and did not make any payments. Perhaps the owner died and the finance company took it to the auction.

Or maybe the owner bought it for his mistress... when all she really wanted a Trailblazer SS. The result: she pitched a fit, and forced him get the car she craved, the Tundra gets traded-in. Oh, my imagination.