New Enclave pictures **[updated: 5/5]**

**See posts 12 and 13 for more, better pictures**

http://www.cheersandgears.com/enclaveowner...wtopic.php?t=53

Took these today and tonight. Unfortunately they were still open when it was light out and I didn't want to talk to them, so I had to come back later, and the pics at night didn't turn out as well as I hoped (they never do). I hope I can go back soon in the daylight to get some more. Anyways, here they are...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, the Enclave definitely is a stunner. Have you seen the pics some people have taken and put in the Enclave Owner's Forum Gallery?

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?PHPS...;action=gallery

Particularly interesting to me were the "base" CX models, which are even more incredible for the price than max'd out models. They look NOTHING like a base, and even have (IMHO) some of the best wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^YES! Cloth! And it even looks great (IMHO), surrounded by the Buick's luxury trim and wood. This would obviously be my choice.

Very elegant Buick right there. Hopefully that's the word people should think when they hear/see Buick in the coming years. One thing about that cloth interior, I really think gray interiors are cheap looking and this one is no different. If it were tan or black I wouldn't mind.

Oh, wow!

I was planning on going on a mission tomorrow to see some Outlooks, and now I REALLY have to look around for some Enclaves too. Just so stunning...

The Enclave is simply amazing. I don't think there's anything I like better about the Outlook than the Enclave, other than price, and they aren't that far apart.

The Enclave is simply amazing. I don't think there's anything I like better about the Outlook than the Enclave, other than price, and they aren't that far apart.

Yeah, me either. I had the Outlook at the top of the list purely from a features and price standpoint, but just on looks alone, I'd choose the Enclave...the fact that it's price is right at the same level is beyond great.

Finally! The large BUICK only dealership in my area (central CT) finally got their first Enclave (Blue/Gold-Titanium CXL). Although I've seen the Enclave at the auto shows and in all the pics here, seeing it in person parked among it's cousins . . . WOW. Truly impressive. Great road presence. Once the word is out and BUICK starts advertising this, it should sell like hotcakes, easily selling beyond the aggregate RDV/Rainier/Terraza numbers.

It was a CXL with the luxury package and 2nd row captains chairs. There was NO console in the 2nd row. Has anyone else noticed this? BUICK shows one in their 360 degree interior view. Was this a pre-production tease that never made it? I don't see it as an option on the website. Could it be a dealer installed accessory?