Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Pizza Crust

What kind of pizza crust do you like?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of pizza crust do you like?

• Thick
    • Thin
    • Indifferent
    • Don't like / don't eat pizza
    • Other - explain

Here across the pond, pizza tends to be served on an individual basis, is less expensive than in the states and is delicious.

I had thin crust pizza the last 2 nights -- topped with olives, artichokes, prosciutto and mushrooms. Fantastic.

I really don't like thick crust pizza because I like tasting the ingredients. Which type of crust do you like?

No matter to me. I love both traditional round pies (thin crust) and Sicilian pies (thick crust). I'm more of a stickler for the texture of the crust. It must be crispy, yet not burned. There aren't many pizzerias outside of NYC that can do that.

Dipende della pizza... honestly, I liked thin crust and thick crust. A thick crust is a nice treat after you've polished off the main part of the pizza. It's like a way to wind down your meal and segue into espresso o cappuccino.

I enjoy a good slice of pizza....I voted indifferent....if the crust it thick or thin, it does not matter to me as long as it crunchy, yet soft and tastes good. I hate Pizza Hut, Dominos I can tolerate more thna Piza Hut. As far as fast food pizza goes I'll take Papa Johns. But I prefer a traditional pizzeria.

I like both varieties but I like thick crust pizza better...the toppings tend to overpower the taste of the crust if there's not enough of it. I love stuffed crust pizza.

What is really important is the ratio of sauce verses teh amount of crust and cheese...too much can ruin it (for me).

Guest YellowJacket894

When it comes to these carry-out places, I'm a sucker for the new hand-tossed crust from Pizza Hut and, of course, I can't go wrong with the traditional large from Papa John's. I guess I like a crust that is crispy on the outside, but chewy and soft on the inside.

Pizza Hut's "pan pizza" is gross, imo.

I'll agree with that whole-heartedly. It's slathered in grease, too. Makes my stomach sick. :puke:

I chose other because the best pizza that I have ever eaten is a Chicago style stuffed pizza from a place called Giordanos in the Chicago area.

www.giordanos.com

They are the best, and they can ship it to you anywhere as well!