Wow...check this baby out...

I agree...I think these cars really came into their own after 1980....although I do like the '78, '79 Cutlass. But I just couldn't believe how clean and mint this original 28 year old car is.

Well it looks like something Bob would drive. :AH-HA_wink: I like these early Regals, in dark colors, with blackwalls and the Buick Road Wheels. There's one around here like that... black with red landau top and red bucket seat interior, with those aforementioned wheels.

did the dual headlights start in 80?

had an 83 regal wagon. i'd love something similar to drive someday....one with a slightly swept back grill. 83-87 maybe

Yes, all the A-Specials got dual headlights in '80. These cars you could determine the year from all the minor visual changes every year.

I agree...I think these cars really came into their own after 1980....although I do like the '78, '79 Cutlass. But I just couldn't believe how clean and mint this original 28 year old car is.

Did the owner keep it on the eggs to hatch them? I mean 1200 miles, that is like 0.12 mile/day over those years. Or may be the owner was too anal to make it dirty, so he doive to the edge of the driveway and put it back in the garage everyday. That will make those 1200 miles plausible. :P

It's so oddly optioned and colored (bucket seats with column shift? CB radio?), I bet it sat on the dealer's lot for a long time. Maybe it was a sold factory order that was refused for some reason or a mistake when it was ordered by the dealership.

Yeah, I know Delta, but besides the bucket seats and that CB, it really is an "old lady special". It just seems like some sort of mistake, the way the car is optioned out.

You may be right, it'd be cool to see if the car was special ordered like that by a customer or the dealership just managed to get their hands on an odd ball and sold it to someone who knew it and decided to keep it stored and hardly drove it :scratchchin:

Awsome!

I'd love to own that, so long as it was preserved right & mechanically

sound $8K is a great deal for what is a MINT, as new semi-classic.

My buddy Mike had a 350 powered '79 Regal 2dr as his first car. He

power-slid it into a 6" tall granite curbstone at about 70mph and that

was the end of that poor G-body coupe. The front suspension was

more effed up than Rosie O'Donnell at an all-you-can-eat Buffet.