MICHAEL VICK

SUSPEND VICK?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD THE NFL SUSPEND MICHAEL VICK NOW OR WAIT FOR DUE PROCESS TO DECIDE IF HE IS GUILTY

• HELL NO, SUSPEND VICK NOW
    • WAIT AND ALLOW THE JUSTICE SYSTEM TO DETERMINE IF HE IS GUILTY FIRST

I just read an article where the PETA freaks and even Senator John Dufus Kerry want the NFL to suspend Michale VIck now.

I mean, sure he probably was involved, and its horrific.

But, should we at least f*cking wait until the courts determine if he is indeed guilty for sure, first?

I'd like to see what kind of illegal $h! these hypocritical folks have in their closets that they want vick gone before its really proven exactly what he did.

JOEY HARRINGTON!

And I Don't Care because well, one, I don't like football and two, see above post.

While I think the piece of $h! should be castrated, and then thrown into the dog fighting ring so his pits can rip him to shreds, we are a nation of laws (I have to remind myself with the crapper this country is in) and he needs to go through the justice system. I don't watch football, so no loss to me.

These guys play football, quit trying to turn them into role models - it makes me sick.

The NFL doesn't need to turn them into role models. Kids already see them that way anyway because they are in the public eye, and like it or not, they ARE role models, and kids DO look up to them, whether or not the NFL has anything to do with it. They should act accordingly, because kids see what they do and they want to be just like them, because in a child's eyes--"hey, they play football. They're cool."-- and that's all there is too it.

Too bad, that.

Often pro athletes are a terrible example for kids to follow. It's like a social fallacy, an illusion we all subscribe to for no logical reason, a collective exercise in wishful thinking that these guys are always the all-American golden boys who belong on a pedestal.

Reality says otherwise.

Their talents and abilities on the field of play should be admired, the rest is just BS.