Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

A couple of members I miss having around the site

I meant no offense to anyone...

It just seems that things are posted here A LOT later than other sites.

Because they are (most of time).

An example would be the Dart Interior pictures; most automotive sites got the pictures and press release some time before the Embargo broke (Today @ 12:00 AM). For C&G, I had to go to Chrysler Media site and pull the pics and press release; from there I banged out a story (about 10+ hours later). I do wish that I or someone got the emails or the privilege to access this stuff earlier.

As for other stories, I can only write so many stories in a day due to my day job and other goings on in my life. If I can get three to five stories done in day, I consider that success for day. Yes, that does mean some stories do get put off for a day or more. But I do get around to them and write them up.

I'm trying my best to get fresh stories as best as I can.

Just my two cents here..

• Agree 3

Anyone here can also scour the news sites and add links to articles also. Though I don't wright I share what interests me at times. If others did this maybe we would have more content to discuss. Some peruse obscure sites that have info not found elsewhere that would be of interest. :2cents:

QUOTE(VenSeattle @ Jul 21 2007, 08:27 PM) 301982[/snapback]

There are some members I would like to miss... but they won't go away. smilewide.gif

like me right? sad.gif

Actually I'd like to see you around here more often.

• 9 months later...

Though I rarely comment in threads, I am here multiple times a day catching up on the latest news. Mud is doing a fine job at keeping things updated.

Yes he is, still to this day!

• 2 weeks later...

Please don't quote the spammers. You are just increasing the number of links they get from C&G when you do that which is what they want. Just report them and I'll take care of it.

Also... I don't know what their facination is with this thread..they spam here more than most