Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL APPRECIATION THREAD !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Zac Efron likes juice and crappy cars

These are pics of the latest teen heart-throb Zac Efron leaving a juice bar and getting into his Oldsmobile. I’m not a 15-year-old girl, so this kid is completely off my radar. That being said, I do have an advanced degree in straight-male behavior which Zac Efron has demonstrated not a single iota of. See how I used the word “iota” back there? That makes my statement so full of fact it just impregnated your dad.

Zac drives an Alero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock on GM!

Zac is the biggest non-alpha male in the world, yet he makes the cover of rolling stone? Rolling Stone loses all cred with that one.

Sharpay, now that's where it's at. The brunette too, yah, yeah.

Edited by regfootball

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/cel...pictures-002759

i am sure even ZAC EFRON would sprout a reunion sized tent for this..........

disney finally jumped on the 'paparazzi bikini pictures' bandwagon i see.........

BTW if you are an eva longoria fan go to egotastic's home page and check out THAT view from the c-pillar forward. MY!

Edited by regfootball

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/09/zac_efro...rious_actor.php

Zac Efron says his decision to make High School Musical 3 will be decided by the script and not the money. Zac talks to People about his feelings on a third installment:

“There's so many rumors and speculation,” Efron, 19, tells PEOPLE of reports he and costar Vanessa Hudgens are in a salary dispute. “I can't believe it. It seems like these days an insider can say anything they want.” Instead, Efron says, the cast is in agreement on what it would take to make another movie. “There's no feuding with High School Musical,” he said at the London premiere of High School Musical 2 on Sunday. “I can tell you that if the script is good and if we all agree on a final script, then there's nothing that is going to hold us back from doing it. We have fun making these movies and that's very rare in this business.”

I didn't realize there was such high-stakes negotiations revolving around High School Musical. Last time I checked it was a low-budget, made-for-TV movie that only airs on the Disney Channel. Somebody tell Zac Efron, king of showbiz, that thousands of effeminate Gap employees can replace him at the drop of the hat. They don't need script-approval, just a paycheck and the shocked look on their father's face. I can have Stevie who folds the chinos at Old Navy on stage in under an hour. He'll work for a mocha smoothie and a chance to get his father back for locking him in the closet with a bottle of whiskey and a Victoria's Secret catalog which, if you ask me, is just good parenting.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=274764&GT1=7703

Disney Backs 'High School Musical' Star

Sept. 7, 2007, 6:32 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The Walt Disney Co. is sticking with the 18-year-old star of its wildly successful "High School Musical" franchise, despite her "lapse in judgment" in posing for racy photos that were leaked to the Internet.

Vanessa Hudgens apologized Friday for the photos, which show her smiling as she posed naked and in underwear in a bedroom with a red curtain behind her.

"Vanessa has apologized for what was obviously a lapse in judgment," said Disney Channel spokeswoman Patti McTeague. "We hope she's learned a valuable lesson."

She said negotiations were ongoing to land all the actors for a "High School Musical 3" feature film — including Hudgens.

Hudgens, who played the brainy Gabriella in the first two made-for-cable TV movies, told her fans she was sorry.

"I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos," she said. "I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."

Hudgens' publicist, Jill Fritzo, wouldn't say anything about who took the pictures and how they slipped out onto the Internet.

yeah, don't tell me it wasn't a planned career move.

that's the thing, and even disney don't care no more. she makes so much money for them, so they turn the cheek and just say a polite slap of the hand quote. America is so hypocritical.

Isn't one of the Olsen twins on that WEEDS show now? Like having to get nude on that? Again, stoke the career by getting naked.

Edited by regfootball

• 2 weeks later...