Happy Birthday lakefire and NINETY EIGHT REGENCY!

ZL-1

:congrats: Happy Birthday guys!!!

Happy birthday, gents.

Today, the 15th, right? Not yesterday. You both share a birthday with my Dad who let me know that he shared a birthday with Napoleon Bonaparte.

With that being said, my Dad clearly had a Napoleonic complex as he was 5'-4" and ruled with an iron fist. He came up to the underside of my chin. :lol:

Plus, Leos are cool, if you believe in that sort of thing :spin: , and are supposed to be in synch with us mid-December folks.

ENJOY!!!

Happy birthday guys. 98 what are you getting for your birthday? A paintjob for the Regency?

As for what am I getting?

It was like any other day.. I exercised and went to work. My co worker took me to lunch, a lot of people simply said Happy Birthday, and some encouraging words. I got three cards, some money to put towards the Toronado being repaired. It would have been more, but something bad happened Monday, so I had to use some of it. Nothing else.... no paint job yet for the Ninety Eight. That is coming in time.. The funny thing was one of the people who sent me a card were the people who sold me the Toronado. I had not spoke to them since I bought the car in December 2006. I wrote them a thank you letter and told them about the Toronado and why it was not working and how I had not really had the chance to enjoy the car. I explained to them why it was in my driveway and had not been driven for months. I told them what I had done to it so far. I directed them to the photos online too.

So.. the only thing that was a small victory for me was the fact the new Toronado GM factory stereo came yesterday, and I installed it and took the instrumentation panel apart and put it back together and the radio so far works well.

I hold on to that small victory...

So, today was like any other day. There were no surprises, or big plans. I do thank you for asking.