Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lamar

Pontiac GTOs...

30 posts in this topic

Before recent days, I had probably seen maybe two or three Pontiac GTOs (the Aussie imports) in my lifetime.

Recently, though, I'm seeing them VERY often, like maybe once every other day.

Is it just me, or do some of you out there see them more often as well? (aside from those of you who own one :rolleyes:)

Before recent days, I had probably seen maybe two or three Pontiac GTOs (the Aussie imports) in my lifetime.

Recently, though, I'm seeing them VERY often, like maybe once every other day.

Is it just me, or do some of you out there see them more often as well? (aside from those of you who own one :rolleyes:)

I see them all the time here. I drove to Scottsdale last week, and I saw 3 of them within 20 minutes. I usually see one every couple of days, besides mine.

I see probably one every week or two. I would guess the reason you're seeing more is because there are now probably around 40k on the road vs. 20k on the road not that long ago.

I don't follow...

If you flip the car over, it says Made in Australia :P

Well not exactly. Take a wheel off however, and the brakes say it.

It's been pretty steady here... they're quite common, as compared to Bentley Continental GTs. :P

I saw a grayish green one today, no plates, very clean. Beautiful car. Love the exhaust grumble on them.

long island has a pretty active car scene, so i see goats ALL the time.... i want a black LS2 M6 GTO soooooo bad...

I've seen 3 since they came out riding down the road, are you sure you're not getting them confused with the Chevy Cavalier? :smilewide:

Stifle, wretch!

j/k

BTW: What's that thing in your sig?

If you flip the car over, it says Made in Australia :P

Well not exactly. Take a wheel off however, and the brakes say it.

Oh yeah, I knew that. I figured the Aussie versions would have just ben Monaros, though.

Hmmmmmm, I would warm up to it if I were you! :P

Not likely, that puppy's homely. Very odd proportions, yet plain all at once.

Yuck!

Well from a dealer standpoint they are all coming off of there 3 year lease now so i see tons of them coming up at auction. So more should be rehitting the road everywhere. Im personally holding out for one that piques my interest. still deciding between the 04-05-06

Well from a dealer standpoint they are all coming off of there 3 year lease now so i see tons of them coming up at auction. So more should be rehitting the road everywhere. Im personally holding out for one that piques my interest. still deciding between the 04-05-06

Go with the 05-06 6 speed. The 6.0L feels so much more powerful than the 5.7L, and the dual exhaust is amazing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0