Cory Wolfe

Auto Insurance

Which auto insurance company do you have?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which auto insurance company do you have?

• State Farm
    • Progressive
    • Allstate
    • AIG
    • Geico
    • GMAC
    • Other
    • None

12 posts in this topic

Just curious as to what is the popular auto insurance among C&Gers. Those are all that I know of... or can think of at the moment. I have State Farm insurance.

I have great news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! Seriously though, I did. My last insurance company was ROBBING ME BLIND. C'mon, they wanted close to 2000/year for insurance on a 1992 Buick Century (this was in 2003). I pay about 850 bucks/year for the same coverage with Geico.

Used to be State Farm, switched to AAA, and regret it. Yes, AAA is cheaper, but their customer service sucks. I miss having an agent to talk to..

GMAC not bad but i get discounts tho, $500 a year for PLPD on the Caprice, after i bitched and moaned and threatened them. About 1500 for the Sierra. For the up coming car i belive will be about 3500 a year.

I have State Farm for most of my cars. I've been with them since 89. For my 67 C-10 and my 95 Z/28, I have Grundy's. I like collectable car insurance. No mileage limts and both those cars cost me $254 a year to cover with no deductables. I'll probably transfer the Skylark over to Grundy after I get back from this deployment.

"other" IN this heavily regulated state (Massachusetts) Geico and a few others, is not available. <_<

State Farm covers our cars, house, and disability insurance. We originally used State Farm for our life insurance (something I recommend all you young people do early on), but switched to Phoenix Life as I am able to get $1,000,000 policy for only $41 per month.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.