Auto Insurance

Cory Wolfe

Which auto insurance company do you have?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which auto insurance company do you have?

• State Farm
    • Progressive
    • Allstate
    • AIG
    • Geico
    • GMAC
    • Other
    • None

I have great news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! Seriously though, I did. My last insurance company was ROBBING ME BLIND. C'mon, they wanted close to 2000/year for insurance on a 1992 Buick Century (this was in 2003). I pay about 850 bucks/year for the same coverage with Geico.

GMAC not bad but i get discounts tho, $500 a year for PLPD on the Caprice, after i bitched and moaned and threatened them. About 1500 for the Sierra. For the up coming car i belive will be about 3500 a year.

I have State Farm for most of my cars. I've been with them since 89. For my 67 C-10 and my 95 Z/28, I have Grundy's. I like collectable car insurance. No mileage limts and both those cars cost me $254 a year to cover with no deductables. I'll probably transfer the Skylark over to Grundy after I get back from this deployment.

"other" IN this heavily regulated state (Massachusetts) Geico and a few others, is not available. <_<

State Farm covers our cars, house, and disability insurance. We originally used State Farm for our life insurance (something I recommend all you young people do early on), but switched to Phoenix Life as I am able to get $1,000,000 policy for only $41 per month.