Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

I had a great fall

18 posts in this topic

My wife was cleaning out a linen closet today and had some plastic bags on the floor at the top of the stairs. I was walking by and didn't see the plastic bags. When I stepped on them I took off like a rocket. I went down 14 steps crashing into a wall on the next level, shattering a tooth. After 2 hours in oral surgery they had to cut part of my jaw bone out to get the rest of what was left of the tooth out. Lucky for me the tooth was towards the back, so it didn't spoil my naturally good looks. :AH-HA_wink: I will be getting an implant in 3 months to replace the tooth.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You got to have the best luck of anyone I know, in real life or online, when it comes to getting injured!!! Here's to a speedy recovery, AGAIN. :thumbsup:

:scared: Ack!

Thank goodness you're still alive! Yikes!

Here's to a successful recovery! Get to feeling better. :)

My wife was cleaning out a linen closet today and had some plastic bags on the floor at the top of the stairs. I was walking by and didn't see the plastic bags. When I stepped on them I took off like a rocket. I went down 14 steps crashing into a wall on the next level, shattering a tooth. After 2 hours in oral surgery they had to cut part of my jaw bone out to get the rest of what was left of the tooth out. Lucky for me the tooth was towards the back, so it didn't spoil my naturally good looks. :AH-HA_wink: I will be getting an implant in 3 months to replace the tooth.

Are you sure it wasn't Bob Lutz pushing you?

j/k. I hope you feel better.

Forget about negotiation with the Unions! GM needs to buyout PCS if they really want to cut their healthcare costs.

Glad to hear you're at least somewhat ok.

PCS, you are such a liar! You told me about what you were doing to GMNA and I punched you right in the mouth! Stop making it out to be your an accident when you know that I beat your ass! :P

PCS, you are such a liar! You told me about what you were doing to GMNA and I punched you right in the mouth! Stop making it out to be your an accident when you know that I beat your ass! :P

You do know I have access to the Vehicle Ordering System, you know the one GM uses when it builds your CTS. I will be on the lookout for your order! Oh the things I will be able to do to your CTS. Muahahahaha! :scratchchin:

Just remember there boy, you wanted to marry this liar yesterday when you found out what my GM Employee discount is. :AH-HA_wink:

PCS, I wish you a speedy recovery sir. My dad had a pretty bad incident yesterday and broke a couple of ribs.

Thanks for all your concerns! I also want to thank the person who invented Percocet, what a wonderful drug! :AH-HA_wink:

You do know I have access to the Vehicle Ordering System, you know the one GM uses when it builds your CTS. I will be on the lookout for your order! Oh the things I will be able to do to your CTS. Muahahahaha! :scratchchin:

Just remember there boy, you wanted to marry this liar yesterday when you found out what my GM Employee discount is. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh no! I guess I let my mouth overload my ass didnt I? :AH-HA_wink: You wouldn't do that to a CTS. You love them to much. :P

And you had to bring up the marriage proposal! I told you that its arranged. My family still does arranged marriages. :P

Yikes ... that sounds awful :(.

Glad you are OK, for the most part, anyway.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Everything is so messed up" ... Puddle of Mud ... 'Blurry'

that sucks. get better.

i'm surprised no one said something like.... 3 months: tick tock!

Thank you all again for your good wishes. Keep your teeth if you can, my implant will cost $4400.00. :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Ouch to the tooth and the pocketbook. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Little bit of bad 'Car-ma' maybe?

At least you're not in much pain.

Oh, and how much is that GM discount again? :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0