Chris_Doane

Mercedes HHR

20 posts in this topic

Pssh, there's been an Isuzu Trooper running around with Acura badges around ere for a while now.

Pssh, there's been an Isuzu Trooper running around with Acura badges around ere for a while now.

Those were legit, though...Acura SLX.

This reminds me of what a buddy of mine did in college..he had a boxy, worn out '80s Nissan Sentra 2dr...put BMW roundels and 318i badging on it..

haha it even has a "turbo" badge on the bottom of the front quarter behind the wheel... awesome

reminds me of the mid-90s accord i saw that someone tried to make look like a 3 series M model... funny to me

Is this becoming a trend with Chevy's? I have seen quite a few Express work vans with Mercedes badges all over them.

I also saw a Ford Expidition with a body kit and Mazda badges all over it. The guy had a "6" from a Mazda 6 turned upside down so it looked like a "9" and next to that was XXL, it was pretty stupid looking.

I used to see a clapped-out '80s Camaro with Honda, Type R, and VTEC badges...

My local Pontiac dealer has a bunch of Chevy Cobalts on their lot with Pontiac emblems on them.

:lol:

Funny, yet sad.

When I rode the commuter train to DC last fall, I always saw an Acura RSX with Honda badging. That one kinda makes sense though, if you think about it.

Many years before the Escalade (late '80s), I remember seeing a GMC Suburban with Cadillac badges being used as a dealer shuttle for a Cadillac dealer..

Edited by moltar

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room