Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

NIN likers

loki

Track 34 from Ghosts IV is ... very interesting. I like it. It's got a great texture, and, at some points, is just downright creepy. You can really draw a good mental image of an abstract landscape from it.

I gotta say, though, the whole idea of Ghosts is an odd one, but actually a very refreshing one. It pleases me when an artist dares to do something different that isn't the norm and "commercially acceptable."

I think I'm going to order the free download of Ghosts I.

Edited by YellowJacket894

When I think NIN, I think of 1994, Mom's Buick (cause it had the powerful bass you could still feel with all the windows down), and the song Closer.

When I think NIN, I think of 1994, Mom's Buick (cause it had the powerful bass you could still feel with all the windows down), and the song Closer.

When I think of NIN, I think of the winter of 1994-1995, the endless gray of Michigan, and the endless dispair my life was then (the hell of PhD life). 'The Downward Spiral' was perfect for that period in my life.

Edited by moltar

I also think of ~98. prefect drug. I've been listening to Year Zero ...prolly too much.

When I think of NIN, I think of the winter of 1994-1995, the endless gray of Michigan, and the endless dispair my life was then (the hell of PhD life). 'The Downward Spiral' was perfect for that period in my life.

....wow. at least it's over.

I think I'd love to get the $75 order... but i don't see my self getting a blue ray player very soon..... the $10 cd's are quite enticing.

Track 34 from Ghosts IV is ... very interesting. I like it. It's got a great texture, and, at some points, is just downright creepy. You can really draw a good mental image of an abstract landscape from it.

I gotta say, though, the whole idea of Ghosts is an odd one, but actually a very refreshing one. It pleases me when an artist dares to do something different that isn't the norm and "commercially acceptable."

I think I'm going to order the free download of Ghosts I.

Yep, that would make a good movie song......

oh man.. i think of pretty hate machine, with "head like a hole" and "down in it" and all that good stuff that trent got started with. i was just a kid when it came out, but i loved that album.

Edited by ltdaniels