SMRT

"My" new Smart Passion: $14,620. White/black with tan interior, premium sound system, foglamps, power steering, clock and tachometer. Can "comical" also be "smart"?

I saw my second Smart locally on the street yesterday, yellow with black frame, driven by an uber-nerdy guy with glasses. What's going on here? Is it hip to be square?:huh::lol:

I recently drove a SMART (a yellow one lol).

It had NO power. If you let of the gas, the engine puttered and the car came to a stop. Acceleration was..well, I bet I could outrun it on foot.

It did have a very nice turning circle though. The steering was very precise too. <_<

If the Cutlass is the same as the 1981 Bonneville which it well should be it can at least hit 100 miles an hour. Not that I would have tried it or anything. If my heavier Bonneville can do it the Cutlass sure should.

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings