Sign in to follow this  
the_yellow_dart

Europe

12 posts in this topic

I'm going on a two week vacation starting Friday. I'm going by myself at first, to London then Copenhagen. Meeting a friend in a small town in Sweden for a couple days. Then meeting a different friend for a tour of Berlin, Prague, and Vienna. I'll post some pictures when I get back.

ps. The Euro doesn't make things convenient yet. Only Germany and Austria are actually on the Euro of the countries I'm going to. I also had to buy British Pounds, Danish Krona, Swedish Kroners, and Czech Koruny.

Cool...have a good trip. I'm looking forward to going back to Europe...been over 3 years since my last trip there....I've gone to Hawaii instead the last two years, not sure where I'll go this year...

ocnblu    719
Well have fun, Mr. Dart.

ZL-1    160
Karlskrona

Aha, that's a tiny place but like all of Sweden it must be awesome: water, forests, parks. Hoppas att du ha en bra tid i Sverige! :AH-HA_wink:

Blake Noble    144

Have a great trip, Mr. Dart. 8)

I plan on gracing Europe with my presence after college. So I will be interested in the tales of your travels upon your return. :AH-HA_wink:

daves87rs    316
Have a great trip, Mr. Dart. 8)

I plan on gracing Europe with my presence after college. So I will be interested in the tales of your travels upon your return. :AH-HA_wink:

Tales would be good...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this