Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

george carlin

loki

they had one or two of his skits on holy lemon that were good. the one about airlines and the one about strange foods

on another note i used to watch the flip wilson show with my parents on tv land, there was a skit he did where he was a hippie stoner weatherman that was classic.

Wow, I didn't know he passed away.

RIP

Anyone remember him on the kids show "Shining Time Station" as Mr. Conductor?

Such a multifaceted comedian.

YES! That was my favorite show when I was like 4. He replaced Ringo Starr no?

on another note i used to watch the flip wilson show with my parents on tv land, there was a skit he did where he was a hippie stoner weatherman that was classic.

The "Hippie Dippy Weatherman" was one of his classic characters. His contributions to Thomas the Tank Engine and Cars are great...as was Rufus in the "Bill and Ted" movies. He also had a great but short-lived sitcom on Fox. And of course his numerous HBO specials. If you get a chance, check out "Carlin on Campus"...one of my all-time favorites.

When I heard this I was quite surprised.

I've only seen some of his work, but his work was genius.

"...Everybody else's stuff is $h! but your $h! is stuff?"