Hanna, go to Montana!

ocnblu

I got up at 5, my usual time. Clouds were thickening at that point. Later, it began to sprinkle, and the rain has built in intensity all day. It's now windy, dank and thundering, with heavy rain. A perfect day to cuddle and look out the window, if you have a live person or life-like blowup doll with you. Has anyone else been affected by this storm? Edited by ocnblu

Most of Maryland was (and still is, I think) under a tropical storm warning, and a few counties still have flash flood warnings issued. I had to go out into the storm today (figures, on my weekend home from school)...lots of wind and rain, but not much in terms of thunder and lightning. Strangely enough, its windier now than it was at around 1 or 2 PM.

LOL at O.B. (do they sell male blow up dolls? is the air-valve stem on the penis?) :lol:

I wanted to go to the New England Air show tomorrow.. not looking good right now. :(

Well, we needed that. A good soaking rain. No damage around here, just leaves and a few small, dead branches down. I'll have to check the local news this morning to see if anything big happened. It's still cloudy there this a.m.

Yup Sixty8, they sure do make loving companions like that. I don't think you put air in it there, but I could be wrong, I don't have one myself. Can anyone verify?:)

We got lucky here too, though I hear that a small tornado is suspected not too far away. As usual with heavy rains, I got some water in the basement and the lower level of the barn (very minor). That, and a few branches and lots of leaves down sums it up. As dry as it has been here this year, on balance Hanna was a good thing locally.