regfootball

MAN URINATES ON DOG AFTER OWNER SPURNS SEX

13 posts in this topic

I seriously could not stop laughing from some of the reader comments afterwards......

You have to get that Minnesotans pick fun about how WI residents are among if not the most intoxicated in our nation, and so many of these stories come up.

http://www.startribune.com/local/33210424.html

Police: Man urinates on dog after owner spurns sex

Associated Press

October 24, 2008

MANITOWOC, Wis. - A 36-year-old Manitowoc man is accused of urinating on his roommate's dog after the woman refused to have sex with him.

Police say the man was arrested early Thursday morning on tentative charges of criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct related to domestic violence.

According to police reports, the man was drunk when he argued with the woman. After she resisted his advances the man went to the basement where he urinated on her dog and the floor.

Police say the argument continued, and when the woman's sister stood up in defense the man pushed her into a wall. He then allegedly stormed from the home and punched out a window.

again, the comments are HILARIOUS

Screwing the pooch

A sad commentary on sexual politics. Guys not getting enough cause most of the problems in society. Recently was in a rowdy area at bar closing time, and a very evil-looking unsuccessful gent was telling his friend he needed "somebody to (beat) up," to vent his frustration. Meanwhile, the fairer sex doles it out like refined platinum. From the point of view of the guy in the story, he probably feels he's entitled to some affection for working all week to maintain the household. If there's a kid involved, you're really stuck...can't leave and the only sexual outlet is extranious to the relationship. Can't support abusing the dog though, and I don't particularly care for drunks. But if the guy is such an a**h***, why does the lady stay? Free meal ticket?

one of my favorite comments was 'maybe the dog enjoyed it'

good point though, a man works all week and just wants a little. mama treats it like gold, and uses it as a tool. too bad the dog has to pay. but i bet the freaking dog gets revenge on the lawn later.

Edited by regfootball

*runs off and burns whatever the men's equivalent of a bra is*

Jock strap?

Jock strap?

Depends if you're in the World Series right now or not.

So the guy wanted sex and was denied, then thought his next best option would be to pee on the dog? Or he thought that if he peed on the dog, it would change her mind? Or that if he peed on the dog she would get some sort of message?

Rosie Palmer and her brother Rosemont never say no. Edited by ocnblu

dang, no wisconsites here to defend their honor.

I aint defending that. I have never given thought to doing something like that.

So the guy wanted sex and was denied, then thought his next best option would be to pee on the dog? Or he thought that if he peed on the dog, it would change her mind? Or that if he peed on the dog she would get some sort of message?

again, this is wisconsin. was he drinking huber?

Edited by regfootball

That's hilarious... I once urinated on my Jeep in a snow storm after going to a hockey game with Canadians and drinking too much..

Rosie Palmer and her brother Rosemont never say no.

Don't forget about Palmela Handerson.........

:lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor