Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Frost on the Silverado

13 posts in this topic

This morning's frost was the heaviest I've ever seen. It was actually thick on the hood of the truck. And, it made the blacktop of the driveway actually slippery.

If you haven't already, expand those pics to max size and check out the crazy patterns. It almost looks like a satellite image of mountain ranges.

Wow- Mother Nature at her most artistic- great Shiv~verado pics!

Edited by balthazar

This morning's frost was the heaviest I've ever seen. It was actually thick on the hood of the truck. And, it made the blacktop of the driveway actually slippery.

If you haven't already, expand those pics to max size and check out the crazy patterns. It almost looks like a satellite image of mountain ranges.

Most likely that it is frost as a result of light drizzle. It looks amazing though, great pictures!

Amazing pics...to bad you can't do a custom paint job like this on a vehicle....that would be a cool showtruck!

Chris

Amazing pics...to bad you can't do a custom paint job like this on a vehicle....that would be a cool showtruck!

Chris

You read my mind!

I was thinking about that very thing while I was snapping the shots.

bad ass. lol

just curious if you'd waxed it recently? wondering if that would play any part of the styling in the swirls.

bad ass. lol

just curious if you'd waxed it recently? wondering if that would play any part of the styling in the swirls.

I hate to admit that I haven't even washed it recently, so no.

Beautiful, I was thinking Mars landscape and custom paint job as well.

Holy cow is that cool, Camino! Really like the pics and the frost is in awesome patterns. I agree; it does look like a satellite image of mountain ranges!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It's snowing in the pines" ... Alabama ... 'Christmas In Dixie'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0