Northstar

Sketch Competition 2 - RWD Pontiac sedan!

40 posts in this topic

Northstar    11
Well, I've finally gotten around to starting a new comp, and I've decided to go with a RWD Pontiac sedan. This would be like a RWD Grand Prix or the replacement for that vehicle, something about the G6 that would take on the Charger Artists' entries should consist of at least two the following: 3/4 front view, 3/4 view rear view, and interior view. I've yet to make a deadline, but figure about a month and it could be extended depending on if people need more time.

Cory Wolfe    263
Hmm... Alright, if Hell's Pontiac Fanatiac doesn't win this one, he's going on a killing spree, damnit. There's no reason why he shouldn't... he is, afterall, Hell's one-and-only Pontiac Fanatic. He knows what's best for Pontiac. And he shall win... or else. :D

Even though I'm not entirely Pontiac-loving, I have to admit that I absolutely adored my '99 Ponch GA SE2 coupe, until it got t-boned...but that's another story, I'll see if I can actually come up with a V8 powered, RWD Pontiac sedan for this one....maybe a new Bonneville-type but with something increadibly wild.

Well y'all....I'll be dropping out of the competition. I've got a great idea, but I can't get it down to paper, and when I start to, I end up with something that looks like a crack addict drew it, so I must respectifully remove myself.

Dr. Sketch    0
Here is my entry.This was ALOT harder than I thought it was going to be. I will render it later,I will also do the rear shot. Tell me what you think so far.
Posted Image
One of the things I hated about the Grand Prix is that it had a huge butt, so I made mune smaller,like the G6's. Edited by Dr. Sketch

heres the front.  shading sucks I know.
Posted Image
back view to come

[post="43885"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That reminds me of the new Ecilpse from the front...but its still a nice drawing

NOS2006    11
SSConceptz, this is meant to be a Pontiac RWD Sedan. AKA, the RWD successor of the Grand Prix/Bonneville..

ASO, ur drawing reminds me of mitsubishis new Concept X (Lancer?) or w/e that thing is called. The looks like it needs to be beefed up and have a slightly bigger deck. But its a good drawing, and the look is pretty innovative. Edited by fuel_sipping

SSConceptz    0
It doesn't say anything about what car it has to be, just has to be a replacement for the car but will compete with the charger which I think my car would be good for that. Well, I've finally gotten around to starting a new comp, and I've decided to go with a RWD Pontiac sedan. This would be like a RWD Grand Prix or the replacement for that vehicle, something about the G6 that would take on the Charger

NOS2006    11
That's fine, SSConceptz, as long as it's a Pontiac RWD Sedan. I was just under the assumption that you were making a 2 seater coupe/roadster because that's what the C6 and Fiero are.

Viperfan07    0
I might join idk. Never really done one b4. Just give me a deadline and i'll c wut I can do. Just gotta find a way to get it up.