ocnblu

Put your tongue on it

15 posts in this topic

Go ahead... I TRIPLE DOG DARE ya! :AH-HA_wink:

According to a local weatherman, today we're supposed to have the lowest high temperature since 2005. Like BURR.

Edited by ocnblu

>>"Put your tongue on it"<<

Oh, blu; no; say your not openly trolling for a date in this pathetic & completely tactless manner. :wink:

I thought you were gonna post that recent story about the kid that really did lick the pole.

When I was in 6th or 7th grade, a kid actually did stick his tongue on the flagpole when it was about 15 degrees outside. He was an idiot.

Well, I just got home from running around town, and the temp on my DIC didn't go higher than 16. Major shrinkage, fer sherrr...

It has warmed up, but last week we had two days were the high hovered around -14 and the low was down to -27 the first night and -24 the second night. My poor car had a bit of a struggle both those days due to not having a garage.

Apparently the -27 was a record setting coldest temperature for this area. We also had gusts, so the wind chill index was down to -45. But by the time the temperature drops that low, it oddly doesn't feel much different than -15 or even 5 above. Your body is so numbed after only a few minutes that it doesn't really register.

Edited by mustang84

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor