Citroen DS3 Inside concept

Citroen DS3 Inside concept leaks out before Geneva debut

citro_ds_con_m_02_580op.jpg

Citroen announced plans earlier this week to revive the DS nameplate for a line of mid-range premium models based on the new C3, C4 and C5. Germany's AutoBild decided the world couldn't wait for the Geneva Motor Show debut of the Citroen DS3, and published a few images of the concept a few weeks early.

What you see here is more than just a styling exercise. According to early reports, the concept, which is officially called the DS3 Inside, is very close to the production version due to arrive in Europe as a 2010 model. With underpinnings pulled from the new C3, Citroen is likely to offer a range of gasoline and diesel powerplants ranging from 1.2- to 2.0-liters.

Expect more information to follow in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, check out the gallery of the Citroen DS3 below.

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/05/citroen...e-geneva-debut/

What's so funny about such a gorgeous car?

I see what they did there with the roof. This is better looking than the C3, but at the same time I think it looks like the child of a Porsche Cayenne and an AMC Pacer. I'd like to see what they do with the 4 and 5.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

Have you seen one in person Dodgefan? This is one of those cars that never does well in photographs but is a looker in person.

Someone at the mine has a C6... that thin is the ugliest $h! I've ever seen in my life! :puke:

To be or not to be is a question. :scratchchin:

DS3 is the one of the few cohesive designs I have seen on a French Car in recent times.

I'm not a fan of most of what Citroen designs, but I really like this.

Yes, it is quite nice! I'd really like to see the interior.

+1... I'm liking everything but what's going on with the B Pillar.

Have you seen one in person Dodgefan? This is one of those cars that never does well in photographs but is a looker in person.

I guess in my case it would be slightly less disgusting in person???

It's like a "101 Things To Never Do In Car Design" Poster Child. :yuck:

As far as th DS3: It looks like Subaru's attempt at a Mini-Coop.

(not really an insult.... just observation)

As far as th DS3: It looks like Subaru's attempt at a Mini-Coop.

(not really an insult.... just observation)

I'm not a big Citroen fan, but this is one cool looking small car. I am interested in seeing the rest of the DS line.

Citroen does have a couple of cool designs that I would love to see over here in the U.S. The C5 sedan (saloon) and wagon (tourer) are quite nice looking. The C4 Picasso is a cool looking compact MPV. The rest of the Citroen line (including the bizarre looking C6 mentioned previously) doesn't really appeal to me.

• 1 month later...
It's always a pleasant surprise to see a well-styled small car. This thing is really cool. And I love the C6, a big, elegant French cruiser. Loved the Top Gear vid for the C6. Unflappability, an admirable luxury car trait.