20 hour days

Satty

I dont like being awake for 20 hours at a time. In fact, I become a real bitch at about 19 hours. Thursday I was up at 4am, didn't get to bed again until almost 1 Friday morning. Then I was up again at 7 Friday morning, here it is 4:30 Saturday morning and I'm still awake. I should be able to reset this weekend and get back into a normal rythm starting Monday when classes start back up. If I dont, I'll be a freaking zombie, sustaining on nothing but energy drinks.

Thursday to Saturday was long...one night of 5 hrs of sleep, one of 4....took a nap yesterday and then slept for about 8 last night..feel good today.

Thursday during the day and into the night we had 40-50mph winds here, no rain. The dogs barked a lot from the wind, Bitey in particular..she was freaked out by the high wind and kept jumping in and out of my bed and growling. Worked for 8hrs Friday, then stayed up hanging out w/ my sister listening to music and drinking until 2am....was up from 5:30am to 2am. ...went to sleep @2 and was awakened at 6am yesterday by the dogs. ARGGH.

The wind storm made a mess of the yard and pool, spent a lot of time yesterday fishing leaves, chair cushions, etc out of the pool..

Edited by moltar

• 2 weeks later...

Dont think I will, that sounds pretty awful. The last 2 days haven't been that bad because I've been going non-stop until right now and haven't been wearing my contacts more than a few hours at a time so my eyes aren't burning.

Got an unusual amount of sleep last night.....about 9 hrs. Monday went to sleep around 10 but had to get up yesterday at 5 to run to the airport by 6. Was really tired last night, went to sleep around 9 and slept until 6. Going to try and stay up till 11 tonite..

I have no problem falling asleep- have done so in some very unlikely places/circumstances. Takes about 2 minutes.

However, I usually only run on 5 hrs a night. Right now it's 1:20AM and I'll be up @ 6:30 AM.

1. I got stuff to do, also.

2. Like the shark; stop moving = bad.

3. I'm petrified of my dream world- so I try & stay out of it as much as possible.