Further Proof That Woman Drivers Suck!

NOS2006

Well, a few weeks back, when I was working (getting carts actually), I saw this lady in a Pacifica totally run into the rear end of a parked Suburban. She was trying to just pull into a parking spot and totally NAILED it. She parked at the end of the lot 'til the 'Burb pulled away (without a scratch OR notification of the accident), and I got to see her dented/scraped quarter-panel and shattered headlight. Then, tonight, I ran up to the autostore that's next door to my work. I'm walking out and CRASH! This lady in a S10 ran into the "Handicap Parking" pole! She was trying to maneuvre around it, and ran into it, smashing her door, mirror, and shattering her window. She sat there a second, then tried to BACK out of it, followed by a bunch of glass falling to the ground. lmao! Stupid drivers. Ah! Edited by NOS2006

Dude, didn't you like... wreck your Camaro 6 times already? :AH-HA_wink:

[post="43220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Only one was my fault.

A girl ran into me. Then black ice sent me into a mailbox on my (downhill) road. Then I hit an arabic guy (but he was stupid, so is that really my fault?). My parents and I truly believe he was trying to play the "innocent" role, making me hit him.

I saw an SUV earlier (dont remember the make/model) that had a sticker in the back window. I looked at it for a second trying to figure out what the hell it was, before realizing that is said "Sigma Sigma Sigma" except backwards. The chick put the sticker on the wrong side of the window, so outside observers see it backwards. Sorority girls are dumb.

I used to be married. I know how bad these woman drive and how even worse they lie about it. I was in the yard one day and noticed my 87' caprice (not like I gave a crap...rust bucket) had a dented front fender with bright yellow paint on it. I asked the wife.."Did you hit one of those Yellow barriers at the convinient store?". She told me she did not. I told her I didn't care...it's not like she hit some-one else and it would cost me any money. Again she denied it. So I guess a TAXI side swiped the right front fender. She didn't even think of that as an excuse...I had to make it up for her as not to get the cold shoulder in bed that night...which I got anyway (as usual) and that's why I'm happily divorced now.....Love jmore :rolleyes:

Sure the sororities and fraternities aren't naming themselves after GM platforms?

[post="43262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Highly unlikely. I don't know how many Greek students you've been around, but all the ones around here drive Lexi, Audis, and BMWs. Maybe that's why GM decided to choose that naming system, to court the elusive "rich prick" demographic.

I'm willing to bet the went with a Greek naming structure because they couldn't think of anything better. the (letter)-Body thing is pretty played out, not to mention it can get confusing. The alphanumeric platform indicators are extremely confusing, SN95, E36, etc. Delta, Sigma, Theta all sound different, you dont have to overthink to know which platform is being talked about.

I'm willing to bet the went with a Greek naming structure because they couldn't think of anything better.  the (letter)-Body thing is pretty played out, not to mention it can get confusing.  The alphanumeric platform indicators are extremely confusing, SN95, E36, etc.  Delta, Sigma, Theta all sound different, you dont have to overthink to know which platform is being talked about.

[post="43273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

But I want to over think!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: And under-achive...

Update on the story from tonight.. *Given it's 48* and hasn't snowed nor rained in awhile (except a tiny bit Saturday night)... The lady walks into the store a bit later and asks my best friend, Ray, to get her some guinea pig and rabbit food as if nothing ever happened. Ray plays dumb, knowing this is the lady that had the accident. As they're walking to the front, she asks to borrow a broom. When Ray asks why, she says she had a "little accident" in front of the store. Well, while he's carrying the bags out to the car, he looks and says, "Whoa! What happened to your car?!" She responds, "Oh, well it was slippery and I slipped into this pole..." He said he instantly started laughing so hard he was in tears in front of her.. Oh man. Slippery?! :lol:

Sadly, the stupidity goes both ways.

While I was at a mall in Birmingham AL waiting for some friends to arrive and meet me for dinner, I had the misfortune of standing outside on the sidewalk next to the entrances of one of the stores ... only to watch as a man driving a relatively new Mercedez Benz hit the driver's side back quarter area of a white, 90s Geo SUV. The crash was unmistakable in sound. And, the fact that I saw it happen ... in slow motion, nonetheless, added to the surrealness.

But, then, the guy backed out of the spot, went around to the other side and parked a few spaces down the lot. He and his wife then meandered back toward the mall ... stopping to look at the SUV. THEN...he came up to ME...knowing full well I had witnessed the accident ... and said something like, "I have more damage than he does". I literally rolled my eyes at him and said, "Shouldn't you be telling them this?". He shrugged his shoulders and said, "They'll never know". I told him that his between him and the owner of the SUV. Of course, he had no way of knowing I wasn't from the area...he he he.

He and his wife then stood there for quite a while...and were still there when my friends finally arrived. As we left the parking lot, I saw the couple enter the mall. I can just about guarantee the owner of the SUV wasn't told.....

*shakes head*

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"Hood slidin' like Bo Duke"...Dierks Bently...'What Was I Thinking?'

Carefull now, last time I said anything about woman drivers one of the mods instantly dubbed me a man pig. Ive seen insane stunts pulled by all breeds of all ages but the stuff Ive seen young girls do strikes fear into me as soon as I see one behind the wheel......then they get older :blink: My favorite is when they sit at an intersection look straight at you comming and pretend to begin to go, put the nose of the car half into the road to see if you will stop dead in your tracks so they dont have to wait. :lol: Then theres the insane tailgating, dropping back, then come flying back up realizing at last second you are in the way, then get pissed of at you because you are the next car in a line of traffic :lol: One can only wonder is its a time period thing. A friends daughter 18 just rolled her first car by mysteriously driving off the road on a simple streach of hiway and she wasnt even going fast. :blink: My "wife" cant make a right turn at an intersection with out dropping the inside rear wheel off the shoulder into the potholes created by other drivers that have the same disfunction, if theres a curb... well it just gets uglier. <_< If she on an interstate in the passing lane and suddenly thinks she might be missing her exit ramp she will just go into the right lane, instantly, without looking and slow down in the midst of high speed traffic. :o Shes always telling me stories about other mysterious drivers that flip her off :unsure: Much like most woman she has a clean licence - all the accidents happen behind her or as mentioned above - never really happened. :lol: I love her dearly B)

Person (A) = REAL MAN. Women were never ment drive because it was a MAN who invented the Car!---Person (B) = MODERN WOMEN. Thats a sexist statment!---(A) Well then if its sexist to speak the truth then SEXISM MUST BE TRUE!!---(B) OH------YOUR A NEANDERTHAL! Its ideas like that that kept women down for centuries!---(A) OH NO I cought her at a BAD TIME OF THE MONTH-----HE HE. (B) Your just a PIG!---(A) OINK OINK.---(B) You make me SO MAD!---(A) Your place or mine?---(B) Yours!

Ohhhhhh snap! hehehehehehehehehehehe

Chief

well NOS, i might have expected this topic title from other people, but from my lil' NOS???  NEVER!  do i have to point out that you've had more accidents in your short driving career than i've ever had in my life?  keep that in mind...........  :P

[post="43551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I find of the bad drivers, men do it intentionally while women do it with sheer ignorance. For instance, I'll be driving along and a guy will cut me off on purpose because he's got something to prove because he's 38 years old and still driving the same third-hand rustbucket Fairmont that was his first car, I'll honk my horn, and he'll flip me off. On the other hand, a woman will be too preoccupied making sure her week's worth of Avon products is correctly applied to every crow's foot and wrinkle in her face and therefore let her RX300 drift dangerously close to me, I'll honk my horn, and she'll flip me off. These are based on actual events that happened to me today alone.

My favorite dufus behind the wheel story is about my older sister Robin. Back in highschool, my grandmother gave Robin her 86 Pontiac Grand Prix because my grandmother bought a new Buick Lesabre. 3 days after having the car, she runs to town and goes to the post office and manages to parrallel park without incident. However parking was easy I guess for her, but leaving was a different matter. She goes to back up up some and manages to cut all the way to the right, jump over the side walk and slam into a big ole oak tree stump. She totally bowed in the bumper dead in the center. :D But better yet, the next day she must've decided the front end needed to match the rear, and while at my other grandmothers house, she went to back up from being parked under the tree... Yup you guessed it, put it in drive instead of reverse and proceeded to make sure both bumpers matched each other. I'm 26 and shes 31 now. She lives in Birmingham and with the way she still drives, Im surprised she hasn't barrell rolled it down the 459 bypass yet lol

Let's see, my sister once... ... Changed lanes in her (leased) Impala over a very small median made of parking blocks, damaged both driver's side wheels and did some damage to the suspension. ... Has been rear ended in almost every car she has driven ... Has managed to do body damage to the rear quarter panels on both our Tahoe and Jetta ... Has sat in a parked car, in a parking lot, while another girl sloooowwwlly rolled into the side of the VW New Bug ... Has driven the same Bug into the bushes (along our driveway!), scratching the new paint, right after it was fixed from the "side-swiping" incident ... Has driven our Jetta into those same bushes, scratching the otherwise good paint ... Has managed to get in at least 2 other accidents in the Bug and 1 with the Impala ... Has managed to rip the outside mirror off my mom's old Expedition etc.