Strange things people say...

Uhhh.... "plow droppings?" :blink::P

Edited by Sixty8panther

All acceptable.

Btw plow droppings refer to the little chunks of snow that fall to either side of a plow.

I figured you meant that... those salty black-ice chunks. :lol:

But can you x-plain Damnboo, My-ate-Uh, Cly-made-us, Dizzy b*tch....?

My bad...

My-ate-in is a small convertable sports car for woman manufactured by Mazda.

Cly-made-us is a plant I will not try to spell.

Damnboo is what Camino says in reference to bamboo.

Dizzy b*tch refers to an incompitent female, usually while driving.

LoL

Good stuff. I should like to come visit Mr.LastFirehawkEverMadeCamino again soon.

I have plenty of my own...probably use the words 'generic', 'complexity', 'synergy' and 'context' too often. And 'plorchers!' as a word of surprise (like 'strewth!' or 'wow!'). Also, sh*tastic, asshat, touron (Tourist+moron), Ameritard, Generica, Genericans are all words I use online and in 1:1.

I have some good nicknames for my dogs--for my Aussie Terrier Nauti I call her 'Bitey', 'Bitey Beast', and 'Ms. Jeckyll' (her AKC show name is Naughty and Nice, which accurately describes the duality of her persona; my Yorkie puppie Ginger is also 'GinjaB', 'BLB' (Baby Love Beast--the 'Baby Love' part inspired by the Diana Ross song), and 'Baby Beast'.