Can I share some pics with you

turbo200

I saw these and really wanted to share them. I don't any negative comments in here, I am tired of those. So if anybody has anything good to say about this incredibly attractive woman, I mean, come on, I'm salivating over these pictures. Anyways, I know she doesn't always look her best, and it has to do with how she stands, her posture, but these pictures are freakin' phenomonal.

Again, only positive things please. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I won't to see this die either, without someone commenting... :lol:

I didn't even recognize who it was until the last 2 pictures and then I read where they came from. She's not tops on my list but she can be pretty hot if all of her stars line up. She was great in the movie, "Enough." Personally, I like the last picture the best, the way the holes in the umbrella look on her skin. Cigarettes and bondage do little for me, turbie. :P I didn't know she had that big of a rack, though. Edit: you kind of had me at the title of the thread. :AH-HA_wink: Edited by sciguy_0504

Why would anyone say anything negitive about these pictures ? Maybe the cig butt but thats about it. Thing is I dont know who it is, I have a feeling Im supposed to but all I can say is "no way", Im not seeing it. Any how if it is JLo, I really like the girl, at least how she appears to be in movies. Its not just how she looks either, something about where her head is at. I hope shes that together in real life.

As far as the photography goes, all of them are great....excellent balance of lighting and shadows. As for the subject matter, number five is my favorite.

Why would anyone say anything negitive about these pictures ? Maybe the cig butt but thats about it.

[post="45460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I figured there might be someone here, you know someone who always likes to pick a fight, someone who can be quite sensible, but always has something to say on everything. I thought he could possibly say something negative about her, and I just wouldn't be able to stomach that

never without due cause

I dont think these photos are "slutty" - are they ? But then I dont think of the use of that word in this manor or any negitive sence actually.

I can see her behind that hat now but they were quite tricky at first. the bottom two I would never ever guess. The one sitting up I could swear is not JLo, wheres the happy cheeks ?

I know exactly what you're talking about.

[post="45496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree with this thinking for someone who I would actually go out with. I wouldn't want someone I am attracted to, to dress like this or behave like this. But I also think there are some women who are like portraits, and it's good to see them doing different things, including, well looking like this, as unbecoming of them as it might seem to us who don't prefer that look.

Damn French!

I love it, she can't even stop smoking long enough to finish the photo shoot, when the photographer steal her Cig. away finally she still pretends to smoke an imginary cigarette.

Posted Image

Ocnblu: Wurd Dawg! Six Fo Impalah is cool but too predictable, give it to me straight brotha, how about a Fiddy-nine Duce and a Quarter!

Posted Image

Thanks GM-1. Drop that Electra down a few inches and put on Thirteens and you've got yourself a J-LO-Rider! :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks GM1. I was pretty proud of that, esp. since i managed to line up her hands wiht the trim on the Buick and her blouse matches the vanity plate.

You have NO idea how much time I wasted looking for a pic of a '59 and J-Lo that would meld like this. Mean time my computer keeps crashing.

:CG_all: Edited by Sixty8panther

I figured there might be someone here, you know someone who always likes to pick a fight, someone who can be quite sensible, but always has something to say on everything. I thought he could possibly say something negative about her, and I just wouldn't be able to stomach that

See; you didn't have to worry; Croc behaved himself by not addressing the pics directly. Go-oood Croc!