Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

ocn is trippin', holmes

44 posts in this topic

Yup, the annual Ocean City, MD spring car show extravaganza is taking place tomorrow through Sunday. So I'm heading south tomorrow morning sometime. The weather forecast is iffy, but I have my room paid for at Rehoboth Guest House, so I gotta go. I hope the weather's decent. I want to post pictures when I get back, as in years past, but I think I'll only take pictures of Tin Indians this year, as a tribute.

Then next weekend is Memorial Day already... time's a flyin'. I have to go to a place called Morris, PA, in Tioga County to see my little brother's freshly-purchased "cabin". Where in the heck is Morris, PA? What is it near? Ah well, can't disappoint little brother, and I'm happy for him for being able to buy a vacation place of his own.

Edited by ocnblu

Just mentioned on the news tonight locally, too--I had almost forgotten. Err, actually, the weather has been so NOT late April/May around here lately, it's hard to believe what time it is, so close to summer. Looks like Morris, PA (conflicting maps here...) is quite a hike, wherever it might really be.

Still, looks to be dry tomorrow, possibly wet Friday, dry'ish Saturday, wet again Sunday, etc. Figures, as Sunday I'm headed in the reverse direction up to Bethlehem, PA again... :AH-HA_wink:

You know...as you'll be passing RIGHT by my work on Rt. 1 and even once you're at your hotel, it's literally minutes away, we may have to find one another at one point soon 8) The big greenie from Oz is bellowing some mean tones now with just an air intake change, and likes to show it off.

Edited by caddycruiser

Sounds good! Don't forget to have fun!

For a minute, I thought something was being passed around.....

Yup, the annual Ocean City, MD spring car show extravaganza is taking place tomorrow through Sunday. So I'm heading south tomorrow morning sometime. The weather forecast is iffy, but I have my room paid for at Rehoboth Guest House, so I gotta go. I hope the weather's decent. I want to post pictures when I get back, as in years past, but I think I'll only take pictures of Tin Indians this year, as a tribute.

Hey, I've only been to the Jersey Shore around Atlantic City. Is Virginia Beach, further down the coast, nice?

caddycruiser, do you park out front @ work? I would like to stop to meet your car, err.. I mean meet you and see your car. :) davey, I'll try not to forget to have fun. My dad and his wife are going down, too, they're staying in Ocean City, and my friend Dustin is going to be there with his wife and 3 little girls. Mr. Bond, I might have to find myself on a boat if the weather takes a turn for the worse, drownin' my sorrows in some Santana. Bob, I drove through Virginia Beach once on the way back from The Outer Banks, NC, and I was stuck in a ghetto part, lost for a while. I think I did eventually see some beach before exiting, stage left. DF, have fun when you go, you'll prolly get some inspiration for your own car.

caddycruiser, do you park out front @ work? I would like to stop to meet your car, err.. I mean meet you and see your car. :)

PM'd you :)

Cool man.

ocnblu just stopped by a little bit ago and I let him take the G8 for a spin, and he snapped a picture. Now, if only he weren't so short...took me a few minutes to slide my seat back afterwards :AH-HA_wink:

His Cobalt, by the way, is one of the nicest in person I've ever seen, especially from a color and new wheels perspective.

Edited by caddycruiser

Well thanks for the compliment on the Cobalt, mr. cruiser. But the comment on my shortness, that's another story, bub. :angry: :AH-HA_wink:

Oh, and I don't know if you could tell, but I was a little bit out of it after losing my momentum in Dover, DE, with the traffic stoppage and the repaving on Rt. 1. I certainly do appreciate you letting me drive your hot new Pontiac, that was a surprise. She's a sweetheart, no doubt! I was going to try to meet up w/you again, but things just kept flowing and I didn't get a chance. Next time.

ocnblu just stopped by a little bit ago and I let him take the G8 for a spin, and he snapped a picture. Now, if only he weren't so short...took me a few minutes to slide my seat back afterwards :AH-HA_wink:

His Cobalt, by the way, is one of the nicest in person I've ever seen, especially from a color and new wheels perspective.

Ocn's Cobalt makes me want to put a nice set of wheels on mine.....

Well thanks for the compliment on the Cobalt, mr. cruiser. But the comment on my shortness, that's another story, bub. :angry: :AH-HA_wink:

Oh, and I don't know if you could tell, but I was a little bit out of it after losing my momentum in Dover, DE, with the traffic stoppage and the repaving on Rt. 1. I certainly do appreciate you letting me drive your hot new Pontiac, that was a surprise. She's a sweetheart, no doubt! I was going to try to meet up w/you again, but things just kept flowing and I didn't get a chance. Next time.

It was awesome to finally meet you...and as for the G8 drive, you are very welcome. Too bad we didn't run it a little harder, to give you a 2nd and 3rd chirpy chirp, but I think you still got a good idea of it. And then yesterday, it dropped a little closer to the ground...not exactly necessary, but I'm getting used to it.

Every year I want to make it down to OC, and every year I never do...glad to hear you had fun down there, too!

Thanks, skeeter! Same to you.

It was awesome to finally meet you...and as for the G8 drive, you are very welcome. Too bad we didn't run it a little harder, to give you a 2nd and 3rd chirpy chirp, but I think you still got a good idea of it. And then yesterday, it dropped a little closer to the ground...not exactly necessary, but I'm getting used to it.

Every year I want to make it down to OC, and every year I never do...glad to hear you had fun down there, too!

I hope you had plenty of bleach and alcohol to wipe down the steering wheel and seat after. You never know where ocn's hands have been and as for his other end, I don't even want to think about it ... :neenerneener:

I hope you had plenty of bleach and alcohol to wipe down the steering wheel and seat after. You never know where ocn's hands have been and as for his other end, I don't even want to think about it ... :neenerneener:

Ewwww.....TMI

:mind-blowing:

Based on some of the comments, I say Ocn needs to give a spanking or two to some people! :AH-HA_wink:

PCS is just being his rude, normal, hairy ass self. I don't pay him no mind.

PCS is just being his rude, normal, hairy ass self. I don't pay him no mind.

He lost his mind??? :mind-blowing::neenerneener:

hairy ass self

...and how do you know this?

Well Bobbi, he posted an avatar of his hairy legs. I surmise the hair goes all the way up.:) Edited by ocnblu

Well Bobbi, he posted an avatar of his hairy legs. I surmise the hair goes all the way up.:)

Ok, Billi, I see your logic.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0