Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigPontiac

$136,000 car stolen from Panthers player in south Charlotte

11 posts in this topic

Disgusting how people do that to a car... I hope the thieves smash the Caprice and put it out of its misery.....

>>"$9500 car with $20000 of rims/ tires/ suspension and $106500 in cash in the trunk stolen"<

fixed

best line of the story is at the end..... "EDITOR'S NOTE: Comments have been disabled on this story because of multiple abusive posts" :rotflmao:

It not as bad as what some do. I should steal it aswell and put some 15's back on it with white walls. As C&Gs Caprice fan i hope no one wishes these into a wall.

Poor car. The paint I can live with, but I think I could sell the rims to finish restore it back to normal....

Maybe whoever stole it did so out of pity for the car, plans to take those stupid ass wheels off and put normal wheels and suspension it, then donate it or something. :P

hehe maybe the people who stole it are the "PETA" people of the automotive world. they rescued it from the torment and returned it to its natural state. but for the money one could have a wide variety of vehicles to equal that one waste of cash...

Ahhhhhhhhhrg.

I want a 1975 Caprice Classic convertible!!! But, not that one....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"When you slammed the front door shut, a lot of others opened up" ... Chris Daughtry ... 'Over You'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0