Rally Against GM and Fritz "The Ditz" Henderson

I am currently in the process of gathering members both here and at C&G's rival site to rally against GM in light of their recent PR charade about transitioning the G8 to the Caprice.

So many GM enthusiasts have begged and pleaded for Zeta's application in North America to be expanded beyond the new Chevrolet Camaro and yet GM continuously ignores us or, at best, makes promises it actually has no intention of delivering on.

There was no way the "New GM' could have moved fast enough to actually determine if there was a business case for a new Chevrolet Caprice or Impala based on the Holden Commodore. GM sold so many enthusiasts and former enthusiasts an outright lie.

I am no longer supporting GM. It's wrong to support a company that so easily disregards its customers and tries to sell us what they think we should buy. WE ARE THE ONES WHO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS, SO OUR VOICE IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST. WITHOUT US, GM WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD YEARS AGO. WE SPOKE UP FOR GM WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD.

And yet when it comes time for GM to reward us, we are let down.

Well, no more. I am asking you all to join me in a constant bombardment of the GM Fastlane blogs with your most harsh, strong, and vocal criticisms of a company that simply will not learn its lesson. The New GM should be far more open-minded than it actually is, and yet the same dampening ignorance persists.

The raid of GM Fastlane blogs will begin at 8:00 PM EST tonight. Please, MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD AND DON'T STOP THE FIGHT.

The one post in there has some good questions though.

Bigger problems at GM include (kinda in random order)

1) Where is the Cruze? Why isn't it here?

2) Why a new FWD car for Cadillac?

3) Why kill the Z28? and then

4) Why put money into a CTS wagon that no-one will buy?

5) Why is an Industrial Engineer running our marketing division, a Lawyer running opperations, and an Accountant as the CEO? Why do I want to bet that someone with a marketing degree is running the legal department and an Engineer with a degree in business is running the Finance team.

6) What exactly is the target market for Buick? Why are we building Cadillacs that fit that target and what is the future for Cadillac?

7) How do we prevent all of the Pontiac customers from leaving to Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Ford (probably in that order)

8 ) How do we fixed Delphi?

9) Why no Alpha cars before MY 2015? (probably MY 2016?) we need these cars YESTERDAY... and the big one

10) How are we going to make the Volt profitable?

f@#k GMI. I'm reminded of why I never post there now.

So few people actually have the balls to speak up and let their voice be heard. I'm also reminded of why this country is in the horrible shape its in. No one is willing to stand up, think for themselves, and take action to defend what they believe in, no matter what the cause is.

Apathy is a cancer.

So few people actually have the balls to speak up and let their voice be heard. I'm also reminded of why this country is in the horrible shape its in. No one is willing to stand up, think for themselves, and take action to defend what they believe in, no matter what the cause is.

Apathy is a cancer.

Thank you I agree 100%!!!

Apathy is a cancer.

Good point!

GMI seems like a fanboy site and really nothing more than that. From the few times I've posted there, I feel like a good portion of the member base would be 100% behind GM even if they were building glorified 80 hp golf carts. The level of discussion and critical thinking at C&G is head and shoulders above GMI.

Edited by mustang84

GMI seems like a fanboy site and really nothing more than that. From the few times I've posted there, I feel like a good portion of the member base would be 100% behind GM even if they were building glorified 80 hp golf carts. The level of discussion and critical thinking at C&G is head and shoulders above GMI.

And they clam that they "have no rival sites." Pffffttttt ... Puh-lease, give me a break.

This site, I will say, no matter how far declined it's gotten, will always be better than GMI.

Apathy is a cancer.

You hit the nail on the head. No one gives a rat's ass, which is why we are the way we are.

Chris