Could be yours for only $35,000---HA

BuickEight

I'll admit to still watching the show regularly, but this car had to be, BY FAR, the most disgusting. Looks like something someone in the worst ghetto would do, after finding an old Century for a $100 and then buying half of Autozone and gluing it all one....YUCK :puke:

Was this actually a Pimp My Ride car??? I don't see that anywhere in the description. I think this is just a nasty personal custom job.

[post="55734"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes it was... Why would the guy pimp his ride, then get rid of it? Was it his plan all along? Does he just need the $$$?

Yes it was... Why would the guy pimp his ride, then get rid of it?  Was it his plan all along?  Does he just need the $$$?

[post="55885"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Why would he keep a 20 year old car with a massive subwoofer taking up the back seat? Centurys aren't exactly the most reliable boats anyways (funniest story about an 80's Century: A guy I knew who had one had the door fall off while he was getting in) and the insurance on it would be outrageous. The $25-35k he'll get for it can be put to better use. If you ever watch the show, most of the kids who have their cars pimped aren't exactly living the easy life.

I was actually embarassed when the Buick Century episode was on. It was like they had no good idea what to do to it. (They pimped an AMC Pacer not long afterwards, and that stunk, too. But look at what they had to work with.)

"Pimp My Ride" also did a 1957 Chevy truck, a big monster of a thing, for some girl, but I wish they would have restored it to original, but I guess that's not the idea of the show.

Why would he keep a 20 year old car with a massive subwoofer taking up the back seat?  Centurys aren't exactly the most reliable boats anyways (funniest story about an 80's Century:  A guy I knew who had one had the door fall off while he was getting in) and the insurance on it would be outrageous.  The $25-35k he'll get for it can be put to better use.  If you ever watch the show, most of the kids who have their cars pimped aren't exactly living the easy life.

[post="55893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

true... true...