Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cubical-aka-Moltar

'10 Camaro in Summit White

13 posts in this topic

You'll get lost in the snow ...

Who's going to be driving a Camaro SS in the snow to begin with. Not only would it be a handful to drive, it'd be a shame to see.

but the zeta is near 50/50 weight balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit OMG it looks HOT IN WHITE!

problem, i sat in an 010 mustang this weekend. sure it was a shelby, but it is true, the mustang interior is LEAPS and BOUNDS better......dare i say ASPIRATIONAL?

the camaro has the exterior. the mustang dazzles with the lower weight and interior. why can't i have one of each?

Edited by regfootball

Looks great in white, I'll tell ya.

That Camaro is drop-dead gorgeous in white. With deep contrasting tinted windows it would complete the look for me.

I've always appreciated white most of all when there are contrasting bits and specialty looks. For example, when I bought my Monte Carlo, I was trying to figure out what color until I noticed that Chevrolet painted the five-spoke wheels of the Z34 white with he body color. Interestingly, it was the only color they did this with while the wheels were normally dark silver / gray.

White was mine!

Two pics: With the steel winter wheel covers and with the stock wheels.

Generators.jpg

ProfileMonteCarlo.jpg

Edited by ShadowDog

I almost never like white, but on this car it really works.

As a fan of white...WOW...I think I'm in love...

Chris

I'm not a fan of white by choice, more so by fate (the Sonoma and Firebird were white and the Monte is white; also, the Cutlass was pearl white before it was repainted). That said, this car looks great in white and the black SS stripes add the needed contrast to make the design really "pop."

I'm not a fan of white by choice, more so by fate (the Sonoma and Firebird were white and the Monte is white; also, the Cutlass was pearl white before it was repainted). That said, this car looks great in white and the black SS stripes add the needed contrast to make the design really "pop."

:yes:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0