Beauty

Cory Wolfe

The old 8er is one of the best-looking BMWs ever crafted and its sad that, as a model born in 1989, its yet to be even close to matched by anything new BMW has put out.

If I were to say anything bad about it, it would be that it is the example as to why you don't always need to graft on a carbon copy of your corporate grille...
Posted Image

The old 8er is one of the best-looking BMWs ever crafted and its sad that, as a model born in 1989, its yet to be even close to matched by anything new BMW has put out.

If I were to say anything bad about it, it would be that it is the example as to why you don't always need to graft on a carbon copy of your corporate grille...
Posted Image

[post="59196"][/post]

yah a lot of people dont like the pigsnout supra but i do

course i really like the new 6er more i think

The 8 series is gorgeous and I love the snout.. it's sutle and elegant IMHO. The best thing about an 850i is the hardtop bodystyle. (Croc: by hardtop I mean that the B-pillar rolls down w/ the rear glass for a faux-convertible look :AH-HA_wink: ) Decka: I love those quirky Frog eyes. BTW: did you photochop your Achieva boing a RWD burnout or is that some crazy Pro-Street 455 powered tube chassis car with an Achieva body? Edited by Sixty8panther

• 2 years later...
Guest YellowJacket894

I wanted a 928 for the longest time. I'd buy one if I could. They're cheap (I've seen plenty be priced at around $5,000 and below) and sure to be collectible as hell in the very near future.

OMG i wish i could find my old .jpg's of a car that parked in front of our office one time.

BMW Z9. I saw the damn thing outside and I had to grab the dig and snap few. that is one car i could cut my nuts off to drive.

I got AWESOME photos of it. I think to this day, I have seen the Z9 only one other time on the highway.

Edited by regfootball

Guest YellowJacket894
OMG i wish i could find my old .jpg's of a car that parked in front of our office one time.

BMW Z9. I saw the damn thing outside and I had to grab the dig and snap few. that is one car i could cut my nuts off to drive.

I got AWESOME photos of it. I think to this day, I have seen the Z9 only one other time on the highway.

Someone at your office owned a concept car, reg?

BMW_Z9_Gran_Turismo_Concept_rear.jpg

Or do you mean the Z1 (the Z3 predecessor)?

car_photo_217504_7.jpg

Edited by YellowJacket894