New Jetta TDI Sportwagen owner

ocnblu

The Buick has been clunked, the Jetta should have been in town yesterday, but it'll apparently be tomorrow. I swung by the dealership today and it was nowhere to be found. In fact, the VW/Mitsubishi/Porsche lot was damn near empty. The "Sold Vehicle" row was full (it only holds 6 cars) and there were a couple of non-TDI Sportwagens along with a CC and a couple of New Beetle convertibles, but not much else. Their "clunker" row was pretty full too, the usual beat up pickups, vans and SUVs were joined by a rather tired looking 80's Mercedes-Benz convertible, I want to say it was a 380 SL, but whatever it was, it had seen better days.

Blu...

I think he got offended that we were no longer offended by him.

Seriously, we seem to have lost another round of members, such as Black Viper, GM4life, et al.

Wonder where everyone is going and why they are not hanging around?

Chris

So you were riding through the woods in your short shorts, suspenders, and cowboy boots, with your mullet flapping resplendently in the breeze behind you... until it got caught on a branch and pulled you off your bike. Damn, that bites. Feel better soon because I want to see you dance some more.