Christmas Trees!

Cory Wolfe

One of tree and one of the two dummies wondering why daddy made them sit in front of this thing that should be outdoors but for some reason is in our living room taking up space.

Posted Image
Posted Image

PS - Simpsons ornament tally: Ralph Wiggum, Barney, Homer and Marge, Santas Little Helper, the Simpsons TV tuned to Ichy and Scratchy
Chevy Ornament tally - 1998 Corvette, 1959 El Camino, Dale Earnhardt MCSS, Jimmie Johnson MCSS, Jeff Gordon MCSS
And one Captian James T. Kirk

Well Vipes, now we know... the carpet does not match the drapes.

I guess I'm not really in the mood this year. All I've done so far is poke 3 big flickering snowflake lights on sticks into my plant in front of the picture window. It looks kinda cool though. I won't bore you all with a photo, but it's fun to see what everyone else is doing for Xmas! It's a C&G tradition.

Why do I get the feeling Santa shits a brick and faints when he looks at those guys on your wall there?

[post="60442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

haha My mom owns a small store in a small town. Down the street a bit is a meat processing place. Yesterday, my grandpa dressed up as Santa Clause down there. Well, he walked down to the meat market (haha, couldn't resist) and told them he had 8 tiny reindeer. Before he could say another word they kicked him out. Talk about lacking a sense of humor!

Guest YellowJacket894

Why do I get the feeling Santa shits a brick and faints when he looks at those guys on your wall there?

[post="60442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol: That's friggen funny, man.

Oh my, look at the beautiful princess on top of Cremazie's... :P  :AH-HA_wink:

[post="60597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

She is certainly something, it's a Tom Welling doll in drag :unsure:
Well, not really..

But It looks like I am the only one with white lights on my tree! Edited by Cremazie

Well, here's our tree.

Posted Image
Posted Image

It's fake, it's flocked, it has built in lights, and we added some of these big colored round bulbs, plus the ornaments and whatnot...

I don't know why we put it in the t.v. room this year, but whatever...I think it looks better in the dining room right in between the piano and the other fireplace...it fits better too because the dining room has vaulted ceilings, but yea, anyways...there's the tree.

Crappy Image, had to touch it up a bit.
Posted Image
That's one of our two cats there, that one hardly ever looks up at cameras so that's a rare occurance.
And just for the hell of it here's the 2nd cat
Posted Image

And yes, I know my tree/star is crooked! :P

Wow! I too love those taxidermied Deer. B)

Here's our tree... Better late than never, right? It's a live tree BTW: $35 at the local farm stand/tree farm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I brought it home strapped to the roof of the '79 Caddy. First time the car got driven since the huge Blizzard. Here's the house after the storm but before I got done with the outside Christmas lights... hence the ladder.

Posted Image

And finally... inside & outside all done. :)

Posted Image

I'm Jewish from December 20th until December 28th. No tree and I only buy Hannukah presents, since nobody I know is Jewish I dont have to buy any presents. I'm cool like that. I really dont like the holidays. ALthough at work tonight, I'm going to wish people a pleasant Kwanzaa, that should go over well here in the bible belt.

Please don't ever forget... everyone's family is fucked up.  We're all in that boat.

[post="63195"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I had about four minutes of my full immediate family tonight. That was unpleasant. Fortunately some friends needed to borrow something so when they came to pick it up I stood outside talking to them until everyone left.

Please don't ever forget... everyone's family is fucked up.  We're all in that boat.

Kinda like when my family talks about eachother. I am the homo, my mother is the bitch, father is the crazy nut, my brother is the anti social freak, my aunt is the money whore... need I go on?

Kinda like when my family talks about eachother. I am the homo, my mother is the bitch, father is the crazy nut, my brother is the anti social freak, my aunt is the money whore... need I go on?

[post="63197"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sounds kinda interesting....please do :D Woot its 11:30 and I just wrapped everything.

(Cute hat there Corey :D )

Okay, whose family tried to convert them to heterosexuality? C'mon, don't be shy... raise your hands... *raises hand*

Yeah. Christmas just isn't the same anymore :rolleyes:

As for Christmas being superficial... it's only to those who make it so. A lot of us celebrate it for the actual reason we have a holiday, unlike a school district on the North Shore of Long Island that shall remain nameless that shuts 3 days earlier than other schools because so many of the wealthy families there make it their opportune time to travel.

Yeah don't go twisting it around to me, Paulie...There have been some words said to ensure that I will actually be getting people Christmas gifts next year, instead of being told: "you are getting this for ___, this for ___, and this for ___, so wrap it up and then do you want to give the ___ or the ___ to your father?" Believe me...I'm not the one making it superficial :rolleyes: --- My family is much less fucked up than they have turned our house into some sort of bed and breakfast for extended family that I am forced to be in very close contact as a result of some circumstances beyond my control. I just want some fucking peace and quiet for ONE DAY...I haven't gotten that since arriving home a week ago. Seriously...cant wait til New Year!

Lordy. Well, now that it's Christmas morning, tell us about your dream last night. The one where three ghosts came to visit? I hope you said "hi there li'l fella!" to Tiny Tim for me. :blink:

I have a lot of stops to make today, to all the different factions. Just like every other Christmas in memory. Should be fun.

From me to everyone reading this: I hope you all can find a moment of peace, love and joy today.

No actually we gift exchanged late last night, and I got Miami Vice Season 2 on DVD...That put me in a much better mood, especially after watching The Prodigal Son. I think I can handle the rest of today without copius amounts of liquor now...and tonight will be spent with my favorite side of the family! EDIT: yea...that wasn't superficial-sounding :rolleyes: Edited by Croc