Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

The Latest and Greatest.

14 posts in this topic

My collection of Cobalt photography since the summer. You'll see a slight transformation mid-way through, a result of frustration. Some pictures aren't terribly high quality either, with some obvious photoshop tweaks.

010a.jpg

010b.jpg

008b.jpg

186.jpg

179b.jpg

183b.jpg

194b.jpg

043a.jpg

042a-1.jpg

044b-1.jpg

047a-1.jpg

046b-1.jpg

Edited by blackviper8891

Some really nice backdrops of the fall foliage in those pics. Colorful. The black rims look good w/ the bright red.

Nice shots you got there. I'm not big on steelies but then those hubcaps suck...so one isn't really worse than the other I guess. :P

Strange, it looks better with steel rims than with wheel covers.

I can't say I prefer one look over the other. I'm simply pleased to do away with the rattling of the covers.

Nice set of photos, BV.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...drive south, Nov 09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Is it stormy where you are?" ... Billie Myers ... 'Kiss The Rain'

As always, nice job on the pictures, very calendar-worthy for a GM website. It actually doesn't look bad with the steel wheels cleaned up, all it needs is chrome lugs to make it look "finished"... ooo, and white-letter tires, that would make a unique combo on a Cobalt.

I have my '09-style wheel covers you can have if you want them, they're collecting dust behind one of our paint booths at work, along with my steelies.

Edited by ocnblu

As always, nice job on the pictures, very calendar-worthy for a GM website. It actually doesn't look bad with the steel wheels cleaned up, all it needs is chrome lugs to make it look "finished"... ooo, and white-letter tires, that would make a unique combo on a Cobalt.

I have my '09-style wheel covers you can have if you want them, they're collecting dust behind one of our paint booths at work, along with my steelies.

The steelies fit my attitude perfectly. :P

What kind of camera are you shooting with BV?

Canon Powershot SX10is.

I've been thinking about upgrading to something much better, but the costs are astounding. I'll probably stick it out with this one for another year... Or atleast until spring. It all depends on my cash flow.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0