MRDETROITMETAL

Design Comps Award

6 posts in this topic

Having been "offline" for the last month or so as my home office is being remodeled, I have just today reestablished a new ISP connection, and I needed to say this to Drew & all the C&G members, aside from a big THANK YOU,..that the "trophy" Toronado which you sent to me, for winning the birthday comp, is absolutely fantastic !!

It has found a place in the TOP of my "trophy case" next to the Dale Earnhart Z-06 & my racing (SCCA) awards. The competition on that was really GOOD, and I look forward to MORE valuable competitions here now that Z06 is working the contests.

I ENCOURAGE EACH OF YOU HERE TO REALLY GET INVOLVED WITH THESE NEXT COMPS...OR I WILL HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS ...AGAIN !!! :neenerneener:

Good to be back !!

:breakdance:

( oh, BTW, the TORO is Black with a Burgundy interior...just beautiful !!!...I will have to post up a picture of it for you here, once I figure out my new computer setup. )

THX again. :smilewide:

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Also..I have posted a link to C&G contests from my website, as Z06 suggested. Hopefully that will bring a few more people in here for the comps, as my site dose 60-80,000 hits a day from car enthusiasts. I hope that will help a bit here too....& THX again for the Trophy.

Maybe we can use this thread for people who win the comps to say THX to the C&G members too ?

:breakdance:

OK, ...I promised to SHOW you the Toronado Trophy Car :

post-1820-0-07027600-1309823739.jpg

post-1820-0-79974800-1309823748.jpg

post-1820-0-66030800-1309823762.jpg

Fc :breakdance: kin Awesome huh !!!

Sweet Oldsmobile!

Wow! that thing is nice!

And I love the ideas and attitude you express in this thread. I would also like to see the competitions become more active!

Sweet Toro..is that a 1:18th diecast? I have a few diecast '66s in 1:64th and 1:43rd (and '66-71 model kits in 1:25th).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor