Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hyperv6

2011 Regal order info from GM web site

12 posts in this topic

Sold.

In November/December this will be my next car.

Sold.

:thumbsup:

Check this web site now and then as it has all the details long before it appears else where.

If is great to find the model year changes. More 2011 models should show up in the next 2 months.

Nice car!

Available models include; CXL 4GL69 Base and CXL 4GK69 Turbo (Turbo not available until Q3 of 2010)

MMMMMMMMhhhhhhmmmmm Turbo!

I'm thinking either Stone Metallic or Majestic Blue Metallic with Cashmere interior. I need to see the colors.

Sold.

I know you have been anticipating this for a long time, congrats that you can look forward to this. Go buick!

I know you have been anticipating this for a long time, congrats that you can look forward to this. Go buick!

Yes... I've been waiting forever! Hopefully the job will fall into place and then the car will be next in line...

Yes... I've been waiting forever! Hopefully the job will fall into place and then the car will be next in line...

my gosh our situations sound similar.

regal is definitely near the top of my list although if i look at a regal i probably will have to lease.

what is exciting is seeing cars like the regal permeate GM's lineup. I really like the Volkswagen CC for example, except that its a volkswagen. i really like GM and Ford cars and really like how some of the Opel product will be able to be brought here as Buicks. Its an exicting win / win. A turbo with manual in some form would be what i wish for.

my gosh our situations sound similar.

regal is definitely near the top of my list although if i look at a regal i probably will have to lease.

what is exciting is seeing cars like the regal permeate GM's lineup. I really like the Volkswagen CC for example, except that its a volkswagen. i really like GM and Ford cars and really like how some of the Opel product will be able to be brought here as Buicks. Its an exicting win / win. A turbo with manual in some form would be what i wish for.

Same here with the lease. I'd love a turbo, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to keep the lease price down. Fortunately this car is so beautifully equipped, other than the engine not being as potent as I'd like, it's PERFECT for me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0