Cool Craigslist find

I've never seen one either. I wish they had better pics.

Given that the Focus is now well on it's way to being totaled out, I've been looking for another car or truck. My main focus (no pun intended) has been 01-03 SVT Foci and 99-01 Mustang GT's. Just something to have some fun in and something I can pay cash for. However, the builder side of me wanted to look at 68-69 Firebirds and 70's era Jeep J-series pick ups (One of the coolest trucks on the road IMO) And that's how I stumbled across this jewel.

Those are cool. Just by coincidence, a bunch of us were talking to one of our insurance reps yesterday about his '62 Econoline van, and I mentioned the period Chevy video on YouTube about the CO Econoline pickup truck putting its chin in the dirt on hard braking.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings